• Rumor Emerges Accusing Show Luo of Incest With Mother


      On January 6, Show Luo (羅志祥) finally completed his three-day concert in Taiwan’s Taipei Dome, the first stop for his Over the Limit World Live Tour. With four sold-out shows already under its belt, Show’s Over the Limit World Live Tour has grossed over 120 million TWD.

      Vicious incest rumors concerning Show and his mother have recently been circulating around the Taiwanese media. At the after-party press conference of his concert, Show exclaimed, “I really don’t care what the rumor says, but I really want to educate those who say I am incestuous, because those people really don’t know what ‘love’ means!”

      Show then turned to his mother, who was standing beside at the time, and kissed her on the lips.

      Show also apologized to his mother for his “menstrual” behavior in the past month. He explained that the pressure of performing well for the concert had given him mood swings. He formally apologized to his mother at the press conference, and hugged her tightly.

      The singer-actor also revealed that in order to maintain his physique and energy for the concert, he ate nothing but his mother’s chicken soup in the last three days. In the months leading up to the Taipei concert, Show dropped from 77 to 67 kilograms. Show disclosed that his manager wanted him to keep up with his current figure, but Show shook his head and said, “No way. It’s too hard. Right now, I just want to eat well!”

      Show, who is named as the hottest celebrity of 2012 in Taiwan, was slammed for releasing multiple repackaged editions of his latest album. Claims were made that Show and his music label, Gold Typhoon, were digging a “money pit” with the fans’ money.

      Show’s Taipei concert was also accused for cheating more money off from fans. Show reassured, “I am not a singer who cheats money from fans! I want to have everyone see my talents and hard work. I sing live! I don’t cheat.”

      Asked if Show plans to set up a new challenge for his next concert, Show said honestly, “The next challenge I should do is the 48-hour sleep challenge.”

      Show’s next stop for the his Over the Limit tour is Hong Kong, which will be held at the Hong Kong Coliseum from January 18 to 21.

      This article was originally published in forum thread: Rumor Emerges Accusing Show Luo of Incest With Mother started by b-lee View original post
      Comments 21 Comments
      1. KT's Avatar
        wow, how do these rumors even exist? smh his love for his mother was always well known. people need to stop being jealous and go give their own mom more hugs
      1. mashimaro9's Avatar
        i totally agree with KT. stop those rumor
      1. turbobenx's Avatar
        wow, these pplz took a step further than usual....
      1. ralphrepo's Avatar
        Wow... A real MF'er, LOL...

        But seriously, what's with the microphone pimping? It seems like every station now has a billboard attached to their sound equipment, LOL...

      1. animeiswild's Avatar
        Man, what sh*theads think of this as incest?! Give the dude a break, he's loving his mum like a normal child should.
      1. tiapk7932's Avatar
        It's shamefule that a son can't kiss or hug his mom without it being called incest. Teenagers now don't even want to be around their parents. I think he should be admired that he is not afraid to show his affection for his mom.
      1. callam's Avatar
        iunno...its not realli normal to kiss your mom on the lips?
      1. [N]'s Avatar
        once u achieve a certain degree of fame you should put your parents in a nursing home i think that should be new rule.
      1. KT's Avatar
        Quote Originally Posted by callam View Post
        iunno...its not realli normal to kiss your mom on the lips?
        it's also not normal to be such a huge fan of Hard Gay but that didn't seem to stop you.

        Normality is defined differently from culture to culture. Just because you think it's not normal in your society doesn't necessarily mean it's not normal anywhere else.
      1. Espresso's Avatar
        fawk. this sicko
      1. callam's Avatar
        Quote Originally Posted by KT View Post
        it's also not normal to be such a huge fan of Hard Gay but that didn't seem to stop you.

        Normality is defined differently from culture to culture. Just because you think it's not normal in your society doesn't necessarily mean it's not normal anywhere else.

        nawww....i'm pretty sure the consensus is...you don't kiss your mom on the lips. Please give an example of a culture to prove otherwise...and the pic of hardgay, I put it up when I joined the site and he was popular that year. You seem offended, by any chance do you kiss your mother on the lips?
      1. KT's Avatar
        Quote Originally Posted by callam View Post
        nawww....i'm pretty sure the consensus is...you don't kiss your mom on the lips. Please give an example of a culture to prove otherwise...and the pic of hardgay, I put it up when I joined the site and he was popular that year. You seem offended, by any chance do you kiss your mother on the lips?
        I'm pretty sure in several Asian cultures it is not seen as abnormal to kiss your loved ones on the lips. In fact even in America you can see some people who kiss their loved ones on the lips. I personally do not but I hate it when people like you can't accept other people's choices on how to express their love when it is really not a big deal. They are not literally fucking their mothers so why the fuck does it matter to you how they wanna show they love their parents?

        Also, I wouldn't call Hardgay "popular," more like famous. Probably only popular and celebrated in your pants.
      1. callam's Avatar
        Quote Originally Posted by KT View Post
        I'm pretty sure in several Asian cultures it is not seen as abnormal to kiss your loved ones on the lips. In fact even in America you can see some people who kiss their loved ones on the lips. I personally do not but I hate it when people like you can't accept other people's choices on how to express their love when it is really not a big deal. They are not literally fucking their mothers so why the fuck does it matter to you how they wanna show they love their parents?

        Also, I wouldn't call Hardgay "popular," more like famous. Probably only popular and celebrated in your pants.

        Again...being very vague "Several asian cultures"...which ones? Japan it ain't ok. Korea.. definitely no. Vietnam? NO. You wanna know how I found out? I asked friends of different ethnicities. Well I'm chinese and I live in North America. In both cultures it's not cool to kiss your mom on the lips, you kiss them on the cheek. The only place I can think of where its ok to do this is the southern States where there's alot of inbreeding. I could care less what people do with their own mothers,even if they decide incest is a good idea I don't care. I am merely stating my opinion which I believe to be the majority( by a landslide). No need to attack me directly just back up opinions without being vague. and btw you still haven't answered my question do you or do you not kiss your mother on the lips?
      1. KT's Avatar
        Quote Originally Posted by callam View Post
        Again...being very vague "Several asian cultures"...which ones? Japan it ain't ok. Korea.. definitely no. Vietnam? NO. You wanna know how I found out? I asked friends of different ethnicities. Well I'm chinese and I live in North America. In both cultures it's not cool to kiss your mom on the lips, you kiss them on the cheek. The only place I can think of where its ok to do this is the southern States where there's alot of inbreeding. I could care less what people do with their own mothers,even if they decide incest is a good idea I don't care. I am merely stating my opinion which I believe to be the majority( by a landslide). No need to attack me directly just back up opinions without being vague. and btw you still haven't answered my question do you or do you not kiss your mother on the lips?
        If you would refer to my last reply to you:

        Quote Originally Posted by KT View Post
        I'm pretty sure in several Asian cultures it is not seen as abnormal to kiss your loved ones on the lips. In fact even in America you can see some people who kiss their loved ones on the lips. I personally do not but I hate it when people like you can't accept other people's choices on how to express their love when it is really not a big deal.
        You know, I'd really appreciate it if you read carefully. Also, yes my examples were vague because I am not 100% sure but I can tell you I have seen it happen either on tv, or whatever. I just can't pinpoint where it's from. As for your information you received from your friends, I'm not so sure if I can even take it seriously unless you tell me they came from there. I don't think it was ever stated that it is NOT OK. More like it is not the norm where you are? You would be surprised what a quick google search will show you. There are tons of people who agree that it is not a crazy/sick thing to do. Now, I trust you know how to use google search so I won't link all those pages here, but if you NEED me to provide you with examples I will be more than happy to.

        Oh and one more point, you say you wouldn't care if people kiss or whatever they do with their mothers yet you are here asking me about what I do with my own. What?
      1. callam's Avatar
        Quote Originally Posted by KT View Post
        If you would refer to my last reply to you:



        You know, I'd really appreciate it if you read carefully. Also, yes my examples were vague because I am not 100% sure but I can tell you I have seen it happen either on tv, or whatever. I just can't pinpoint where it's from. As for your information you received from your friends, I'm not so sure if I can even take it seriously unless you tell me they came from there. I don't think it was ever stated that it is NOT OK. More like it is not the norm where you are? You would be surprised what a quick google search will show you. There are tons of people who agree that it is not a crazy/sick thing to do. Now, I trust you know how to use google search so I won't link all those pages here, but if you NEED me to provide you with examples I will be more than happy to.

        Oh and one more point, you say you wouldn't care if people kiss or whatever they do with their mothers yet you are here asking me about what I do with my own. What?

        Yes, examples would be great. Sources and references differentiate a real reliable source of information and the average troll on the internet. Back to square one you are still avoiding the question, it is of no importance to me whether or not you kiss your mother. It is pretty taboo to me and most other people and yet I am curious as to what your answer would be since it is clear your stance on this. You don't have to answer if you don't want to but it just seems pretty childish to get all defensive and all personal about it. Avoiding the question just makes it seem like you have something to hide, just my 2 cents
      1. van22's Avatar
        Good looking Guy but I think he's need to put on more proteins.
      1. KT's Avatar
        Quote Originally Posted by callam View Post
        Yes, examples would be great. Sources and references differentiate a real reliable source of information and the average troll on the internet. Back to square one you are still avoiding the question, it is of no importance to me whether or not you kiss your mother. It is pretty taboo to me and most other people and yet I am curious as to what your answer would be since it is clear your stance on this. You don't have to answer if you don't want to but it just seems pretty childish to get all defensive and all personal about it. Avoiding the question just makes it seem like you have something to hide, just my 2 cents
        WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

        I answered you again and again yet you appear to not know how to read. I already said I personally do not kiss my mother on the lips. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH YET? what the actual fuck. I even quoted my own post and bolded it for you and YOU STILL DID NOT GET IT. Wow, just wow.

        Also I don't know why you think I'm getting all personal about it. I just state my piece of mind as much as you do. How are we so different? Childish, huh?
      1. callam's Avatar
        Quote Originally Posted by KT View Post
        WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

        I answered you again and again yet you appear to not know how to read. I already said I personally do not kiss my mother on the lips. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH YET? what the actual fuck. I even quoted my own post and bolded it for you and YOU STILL DID NOT GET IT. Wow, just wow.

        Also I don't know why you think I'm getting all personal about it. I just state my piece of mind as much as you do. How are we so different? Childish, huh?

        Cool, my mistake for not reading it over but your I still find your rationality a bit strange. "It's normal because I see it on TV or whatever." We see many things day to day on TV. Bar fights, rape scenes, murders etc.. this is a question of morals, and some may differ from culture to culture, I understand that. However take for example Saudi Arabia women barely have any rights they haven't been able to even open their own bank accounts until recently. That is their culture is it right? Heck no, anybody with half a brain would understand that. Now the question about the kissing on the lips, most people reserve a kiss there specifically for pleasure of the sexual kind or one of love between "mates." And is it possible to develop that kind of pleasure while kissing ones own mother unintentionally? Absolutely... maybe in the very rare case that would happen but why even risk something like that as a society. It's plain stupid imo, just kiss your mother on the cheek, especially when your a celebrity why give tabloids ammunition to write about your mother completely idiotic.

        p.s. don't get so angry it's really lame
      1. KT's Avatar
        Quote Originally Posted by callam View Post
        Cool, my mistake for not reading it over but your I still find your rationality a bit strange. "It's normal because I see it on TV or whatever." We see many things day to day on TV. Bar fights, rape scenes, murders etc.. this is a question of morals, and some may differ from culture to culture, I understand that. However take for example Saudi Arabia women barely have any rights they haven't been able to even open their own bank accounts until recently. That is their culture is it right? Heck no, anybody with half a brain would understand that. Now the question about the kissing on the lips, most people reserve a kiss there specifically for pleasure of the sexual kind or one of love between "mates." And is it possible to develop that kind of pleasure while kissing ones own mother unintentionally? Absolutely... maybe in the very rare case that would happen but why even risk something like that as a society. It's plain stupid imo, just kiss your mother on the cheek, especially when your a celebrity why give tabloids ammunition to write about your mother completely idiotic.

        p.s. don't get so angry it's really lame
        If this is the case why kiss anyone at all? A kiss was never meant to be reserved for lovers only. If this was the case people should stop doing that all together, cheeks or lips! I didn't say seeing it on TV = normal, by the way. What I said was that it is a light example of why it may be accepted. Yes, we see many things on TV but they are always portrayed in different ways. It's not like I'm saying "HEY GUYS! You see rape on TV so it must be okay!" Seriously? I don't even know what to say if you think that makes sense.
        I don't understand your argument with Saudi Arabian women at all. What does that have to do with anything? I think you're mixing up culture with what is right and wrong. You are still viewing things with your own morals and what you believe to be right and wrong. You should try thinking outside the box and think from a different point of view.
      1. callam's Avatar
        Quote Originally Posted by KT View Post
        If this is the case why kiss anyone at all? A kiss was never meant to be reserved for lovers only. If this was the case people should stop doing that all together, cheeks or lips! I didn't say seeing it on TV = normal, by the way. What I said was that it is a light example of why it may be accepted. Yes, we see many things on TV but they are always portrayed in different ways. It's not like I'm saying "HEY GUYS! You see rape on TV so it must be okay!" Seriously? I don't even know what to say if you think that makes sense.
        I don't understand your argument with Saudi Arabian women at all. What does that have to do with anything? I think you're mixing up culture with what is right and wrong. You are still viewing things with your own morals and what you believe to be right and wrong. You should try thinking outside the box and think from a different point of view.

        It is you who is not making any sense. In our conversation earlier on we were discussing whats is normal and what is not. Based on this context you said, "I have seen it happen either on tv, or whatever." One would usually think that you were still on topic and discussing the same thing. Now you may have missed it, so I'm going to sum up my argument very briefly so you may actually understand this time. Regardless of sensitivity to cultures or what not I believe it is important to have a set of important morals all across the board as Humans, and figure out these morals with logic and rationality. That way everyone is on the same page. So no one can use the "different culture" or "religion" card. No it is not normal for a kiss to be placed on the lips, if it was normal the tabloids would have had nothing to write about.
    Powered by: vBulletin
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
    Designed by b-lee
    www.popularasians.com
    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 PM.