fearless_fx

Lets Start a Blog

Rate this Entry
by on 04-16-2011 at 12:11 AM (1553 Views)
So I was looking at my profile page and realized... Damn, I have almost 8000 views... who the heck cares enough to click on my page looking for more info about me.

Personally, I don't really care that much about privacy online. I'm a very open person, so I figure, if there are people who are curious about me, why don't I put a little effort into starting a blog.

Anyway, a little about me. I'm a cocksure half-asian fellow living in the middle of the Canadian Prairies. I drive a Lexus, have 6 pairs of Nike shoes, way too many North Face Jackets, I work a lot, and have lofty goals for my future.

I've now been on this forum for over four years now... It's a pretty long time when I think about it. Very few sites, other than facebook have held my attention for as long as this site and I'd say a big part of that is the solid community here. Its always cool to see different perspectives from different parts of the world.

I suppose this blog will just be about various things that go on day to day in my life... so lets start with what's been going on recently.

Right now I'm just approaching the end of my Undergrad life. I crushed a final today and have two left to go. Today's final was a bit of a gongshow... turned out to be open book and I didn't bring any of my notes (silly me). Fortunately, I had studied enough of the material that I don't think I would have used any notes even had I brought them with me. To congratulate myself for completing my first final, I hit up A&W for a prime rib burger (try that ish out if you haven't yet, its crazy good) and then went home to relax.

The highlight of my week is probably my new phone. HTC Incredible S. If you don't own a newer smartphone, I'd highly recommend an HTC. Although be prepared to write off an entire day when you buy an android phone, you'll end up playing with it and not doing anything productive at all.

Till Next Time,

Fearless

Submit "Lets Start a Blog" to Digg Submit "Lets Start a Blog" to del.icio.us Submit "Lets Start a Blog" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lets Start a Blog" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

shit man good luck on ya finals
    That is one slick phone, my next phone will probably a HTC as well, good luck on your finals =)
    lol,there's a blog trend la?
    anyways,good....

i just bought a phone,a Samsung galaxy ace,don't think that i will buy a new one soon,lol
    Evo, if you buy an HTC, wait for the new Sensation.

http://www.htc.com/www/product/sensation/overview.html

it's gonna be amazing.
    very nice phone but unfortunately i'm an iphone gal atm lol xD
    but good luck with the rest of your finals! ^^