+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banana
    after watching a few episode its so slow n boring ... weird story line

Banana
    omg, this series will be reeeally serious twisted, i could just tell. But since it's abnormal from previous tvb series, i think it might be interesting

Banana
    the plot not veri strong leh... but bernice is the strong point to watch this series..

Banana
    boring serie...........

Fobulous
    yea. nothing exciting,

on scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, i say it is 5.

I should sue to get my time watchin back.

ice
    Banana
    I'm not a huge fan of Michael. Maybe his role should have been given to someone else.

Sushi VIP!
    its an ok series...its not that best that ive seen for ancient series. the acting was pretty good though.

Banana
    this movie. ok. not what i have expected. the first 10 chapters of the movie is just plan boring. but starting from chapter 11-20 then it started to get a little bit better and interesting.

Banana
    I found this show got a bad story line. Besides, i dont really like a few actors. Not an interesting story.

Banana
    the first episode was digusting, people wanting with mantou (buns) and getting ready to dip on the blood of the criminals really does not appeal to anyones appetite, and the amount of deaths in the first episode is surprising it really kicks off the weak stomach from continuing to watch the series

Banana
    the only reason i watch this is because bernice is in it...too bad it is not up to my expectation...prefer her more in devil's diciples

Banana
    Quote Originally Posted by TVBfan4ever View Post
    well, so far i think this series disgusted me...... people eat the bun "man tow" with BLOOD of the person who just got his head chopped off
    and it was kind of weird in the town that Michael and Sunny went into.......
    I also think that Bernice played better in this series than Devil's Disciples (even though it was a great/awesome series)
    what do you think?
    yup!agree! bernice did a lot better in Devil's Disciples..probably itz because of the storyline and cast of the series

Banana
    now i dont kno if i should even watch it

Foblet
    Ugh the problem with this series is that they drag out the storyline way too long. After a few episodes i didnt see the whole point of the series. I hope that the end will be alot more interesting.

Banana
    ok i was planning to start watching this series nvm then anyone suggest something for me ??