+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Fobulous

Kobe to be traded off Lakers?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6864820?MSNHPHMA

First he make me happy with his announcements ... then he go back on his word! I wish they do trade him off. He thinks he's all that ... good riddance if he's gone!

Almost Fobulous
    Trade him for T-mac. Rockets want someone with more attitudes.

Foblet
    news has that he took it back...what a pussy

Foblet
    Kobe Bryant is really arrogant...think he's all that. they should get rid of him, the sooner the better.

Banana
    id say leave him on the lakers, trade odom and bynum for some crap talent and let kobe suffer!!!!!

Banana
    kobe is good but hes thinks he's the shit... hes annoying. i want him to be on the worst team possible so he never wins a campionship ever again.

Banana
    Man you guys sure are Kobe Haters, this guy is the closet thing we have to be like Wilt Chamberlain, thats why i don't think this guy will be traded, Lakers won't get anything out of it

Banana
    I like him as a player but hate his cockiness. I think he will stay with the Lakers. He's stupid if he doesn't. He's just doing this for the attention.

Fobabee
    kobe isn't arrogant. He was but he's not anymore. Look what he's done with the team and who he's playing with. 3 of his team is in constant injury and no one else is helping the team. Jordan had Pippen and Rodman and harper, give kobe some support players that really do something and he'll have his own dynasty. Jordan didn't have to do it alone and neither should kobe.

Fobulous
    how can you say he's not arrogant? run everyone off ... Shaq; who else?

Banana
    Quote Originally Posted by DeuCe09 View Post
    kobe is good but hes thinks he's the shit... hes annoying. i want him to be on the worst team possible so he never wins a campionship ever again.
    I agree on the good player part, but he doesnt have that much of a team work.. It was basically all Shaq when they were champs, after Shaq went to heats, that team is doing pretty good.

Banana
    man, way too arrogant

Banana
    trading the world's best scorer...damn, you better get something good in return.

Fobabee
    well, you could always try getting multiple legit scorers...oh wait, never mind. only real contenders have that (e.g. san antonio)

Fobabee
    you guys do know Shaq's leave was the result of Jerry West not Kobe? Harsh words may have been traded but it was Jerry West's decision to trade Shaq, and Shaq knows it too. So Kobe did not run Shaq off the team.

Fobulous
    Quote Originally Posted by nunubutt View Post
    you guys do know Shaq's leave was the result of Jerry West not Kobe? Harsh words may have been traded but it was Jerry West's decision to trade Shaq, and Shaq knows it too. So Kobe did not run Shaq off the team.
    yeah, and they really need to bring Jerry West back too... the guy did bring them championship after championship...

Foblet
    nah they hype now man

jes stayin

Foblet
    Kobe hogs the ball 24/7, He ain't the best, Lebron's gonna be better so is wade. He should get traded!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast