+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Catch Me Now - 原來愛上賊

What do you think of this series that is currently airing?

Share with us, what you think of the series so far.

~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~
    The first episodes are really great, I like the way the script is writen. Unlike other police series, this one is the most interesting. With all of them with a special ability, and with no gangster like attitude makes me like those charityloving-criminals more.

This serie is the best i've seen this year, I hope all those other episodes will be at the same level as the first couple episodes.

This serie sorta reminds me of death note

Fobabee
    soso, the cops found him too quick if u ask me. would liked if then fool the cops more. this series is kinda over doing it as well.

~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~
    That is what it makes it more interesting. Just like how L found out light was Kira, But he dont have any evidence that can lock him up in jail.

It's the same in this serie, hopefully those *criminals* wont end up in jail

Fobabee
    Saw the first five episodes, I think it's ok
    This is supposed to be an intelligent, serious crime serie but I think the scenario is just average standard.
    A lot of scenes are exaggerated, dumb and unrealistic.

Banana
    seen a couple episode, it's entertaining not great but not bad as well

Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowchi View Post
    The first episodes are really great, I like the way the script is writen. Unlike other police series, this one is the most interesting. With all of them with a special ability, and with no gangster like attitude makes me like those charityloving-criminals more.

This serie is the best i've seen this year, I hope all those other episodes will be at the same level as the first couple episodes.

This serie sorta reminds me of death note
    now where have i heard this before, it seems like however this isn't that a brill series cos of other comments suggesting its only ok. i still think a journey called life wins best series of this year.

Banana

this series drama ...

Fa La Chen is the hottest !!!!!!!!!!

I watch this serie is because of her.

Banana
    Quote Originally Posted by mingis19 View Post
    Fa La Chen is the hottest !!!!!!!!!!

I watch this serie is because of her.
    LOL

well i watch it coz of Long legged Crab ..

gotta love her in a bikini

吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃
    The serie is overall pretty good, and I have to agree, long legged crab was sexy in that bikini

This series is awesome, i like these types of series. Just needs more action later on in the series but this series actually brings a realistic feeling of the modern technology of the world we live in today.

Anemone--
    This series is doing pretty well. I really like the strategic atmosphere, it's so exciting xD
    Let's hope they'll keep it up =]

Foblet
    first ep was awsome when u first look at "long leg crab" shes not that great but even tho shes not that good looking its hot that she can assemble and gun and snipe damn that was hot hahah

love the series

~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~
    Quote Originally Posted by bbes View Post
    now where have i heard this before, it seems like however this isn't that a brill series cos of other comments suggesting its only ok. i still think a journey called life wins best series of this year.
    I agree that alot of potential series are comming out this year, but this serie just started we will see if I have the same opinion as before. I like this serie because it's realistic and modern.

Unlike DIe, which solves lots of mysteries with a *unexplainable power*, which doens't appeal me as much as catch me now.

This is definitely one of the better detective serie that has come out these years.

You got to love girls with guns

Incredible
    ye i do think catch me now is better than DIE. also, the ending of DIE was pretty poor in my eyes.

Foblet
    yes girls wit guns is HOT

Almost Fobulous
    i agree, this series is getting very good, very much like Death Note, now is a battle of wits ^_^

and yes girl with the gun is hot, her name is konnie lui (correct me if im wrong) and she was 04's ms hong kong contestent?

Super FOB
    1) Fala cannot be cute no matter how she tries because she can't act properly and she has ingrained most people of her 'bizzy' attitude from day 1.
    2) Long legg Crab, is not pretty at all. EWW She's tall, but thank god for RMVB blurring her out
    3) Aimee as well is an excessive, but after much research she's bleh in my books.
    Konnie was 06 w/ Aimee I believe.

For the most part, the production level of this definitely eclipses Journey of Life. But we cannot really say which one is better until we finish this series. One thing is for sure; this sends D.I.E. into the archives. Damien is the 1st lead and the anchor. I see this as being better than Journey of Life.
    Raymond Lam SUCKS !
    Charmaine Sheh has a GIANT NOSE !

Both of them SUCK

RAYMOND LAM + Big Nose HATER !