• Nah, I liked D.I.E 古靈精探

11 13.58%
  • They were equally good =3

11 13.58%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Anemone--

Catch Me Now 原來愛上賊 vs. D.I.E 古靈精探

Now that Catch Me Now (原來愛上賊) is on nearly half way through, which would you say is better ( this or D.I.E 古靈精探)? and why? lol, that rhymed..

Banana
    dude DIE scored so high ratings but it wwas not THAT good.
    Acting - i say there equal, damian, joe = roger, kenneth fala kills it, shes so bad at acting. she does not deserve the role. I think tavia should have been joe's wife.
    Story- catch me now has way more intelligent plot and VERY unpredictable whereas DIE is all luck by Roger and not that suspenseful, it was funny tho.
    Overall Catch me Now > DIE

Foblet
    i find that Catch Me Now is much better than DIE. DIE was not a great of a show and i find roger's ghost and powers quite awkward. Catch Me Now is a better show. It is really unpredictable and suspenseful.

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
    I think DIE is more like a foolish police investigation, so it brings out some laughter.
    Then Catch Me Now is more serious, there're more drama and less fun.
    Well I guess that's how a police vs. thiefs show should be like.
    不曾被离弃,不曾受伤害,怎懂得爱人
    再好的东西都有失去的一天;再深的记忆也有淡忘的一天;再爱的人也有远走的一天;再美的梦也有 苏醒的一天

Banana
    DIE was more funny, and catch me now is more cool kinda thing, although catch me now is not finished i believe that, catch me now is better to watch than DIE

Foblet
    i like catch me now more cause it seem cooler
    i'll pretend that die never existed...

Foblet
    Well DIE certainly was more humourous, although there wasn't really any real investigation going on. It was mostly based on luck and super powers.

Catch me now on the other hand actually has well thought out planning on both the police and the thieves side, and has an interesting and suspenseful plot with a lot of conflicts.

So as of now Catch me now > DIE

Banana
    D.I.E was more funnier then Catch Me Now but I think mystery so I say Catch Me Now is better.

Fobabee
    I was talking about this at Uni yesterday... haha
    most of us agreed that DIE is more of a comedic forensic
    while Catch me now is more realistic and serious

Foblet
    DIE was good because it was funny and silly
    I actually liked DIE a lot but the alternative ending just ruined the whole series ...
    Then again the original ending wasn't any better but at least it had some sense in it to a certain extent

I like Catch Me Now more than DIE. Mostly cause it's cooler with a much more interesting plot ;P

Fobabee
    Actually, DIE & Catch Me Now is oso good series, and they both is totally different type of series..
    so, i think cant compare by this way lo.. DIE , is something mystery.. and actually DIE overall is good..just the ending abit weird ( alt ending ) to Catch Me Now, up to her ( episode 15 ) stil love the series alot.. wonder how the ending would be lo.. hopefully not a dissapointed ending..

LOVE both series..

Banana
    I like Catch Me Now more... it's more about strategies, way more suspenseful than DIE... DIE is not bad too but it's sorta weird (to me) at some points... like the female ghost popping out and the ending. 2008 is a year for police stuff!!!

Banana
    I think that catch me now have a better story line and fun as well

Banana
    DIE is just a crap series with unreality power or whatsoever...Catch Me Now is really nice although it had just 20 episodes + 1 special edition...so far Catch Me Now is the best TVB series in 2008 !!!! way to go Ko Chi (Mastermind) !! No doubt he is so damn 'ying' !!

Almost Fobulous
    wots catch me now about? i seen die but not catch me now....

Foblet
    meh i vote for catch me now, is more better and suit my taste in watching it haha, and as for DIE is kinda sukie not much good in storie line

Banana
    overall i liked DIE, cos i like the cast more, the cast in Catch me Now was all good except for Fala, which really annoys the hell out of me...so she pulled the rating down for it for me

Foblet
    D.I.E was just dumb funny, catch me now..is more serious and interesting