+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Super FOB

Ending!! spoilers..

so...thoughts?

im sure you guys all watched it already...

Fobabee
    It confusing in the end but I think Jack dies but they made mini teaser after the ending probably thinking making a season 2 if the 1st one get high ratings but rather have 2nd one change characters and restart from the beginning with different plots which not related to the 1st one.

Foblet

Foblet
    the first ending was like sadd.... master mind RIP, and alternate ending seem pretty nice better than first one master mind still alive haha happy ending wit his lover

Fobabee
    The murderer looks hilarious haha

Once you lose yourself you have two choices: find the person you used to be, or lose that person completely

Sometimes you have to step outside of the person you have been, and remember the person you were meant to be; the person you wanted to be; the person you are.

~*Yanyan*~

Banana
    i think the original ending was sad but it was the perfect ending.

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
    i dont think there would be a sequel.

I guess it's a decent ending. People already knw he would die anyway.
    不曾被离弃,不曾受伤害,怎懂得爱人
    再好的东西都有失去的一天;再深的记忆也有淡忘的一天;再爱的人也有远走的一天;再美的梦也有 苏醒的一天

Banana
    even though Jack dies in the first ending it was better then the alternate

Foblet
    first ending is the better one for sure it gave thier series a better closing from beginning to end.

i like this series it was good

~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~
    The original ending and thealternative ending, both of them were quite good. Although I seems to like the alternative ending a bit more.

The alternative wasn't really a cheesy and *cliche TVB ending*, which makes it more worthwhile to watch this serie. If they used an alternative ending such as *DIE*, they would totaly ruined the serie .....

Incredible
    haven't seen the alternate ending but first ending is pretty gd.

Banana
    both the alternate ending and the real ending were good
    but i prefered the ending shown on tv

too bad jack and BT died

Fobabee
    I like the original ending more, finally a death scene for the Hero and not to be so weird. My favorite part is when Joe Ma bike to those trees that Jack was talking and remembered what he said. "In this world things are not absolute." I love that philosphy.

Banana
    I do not know why tvb always have two endings for their shows right now. The 1st ending was way to sad. I like the 2nd ending. they should have stick with the 2nd ending

Banana
    First ending was so sad... Jack... killed by some noobie cop -_-'' I prefer the alternate ending since he didn't die... but yeah...

Banana
    I think that the ending should be interesting

Almost Fobulous
    I think the ending was perfect and reflected the whole series well, hated the alternative, it was just something made to please pple and cheapened the series as a whole.
    "I hope you like Guinness, sir. It's a perfect substitute for... food."

i like the fact that TVB made an alternative ending for it. I support jack's character. Sometimes, i feel the same way that he felt throughout the drama. in reality, it's the same thing. Cops r there to help, but they cant really do shit. Laws and cops r all about evidence. but face it, not everything can be proven and jackasses does get away wit it just because of this law. Let just say, i got a bad past and i dealt wit this sorta situations before so that's y i have the same feelings as his.

If someone like jack does exist in the real world, im gonna join him to serve "REAL" justice.

PS. when did tvb start these alternative endings? and....................out of all pplz, it gotta be a new guy....sigh.....wow.