+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sai
    Foblet

Who Will be the Winner of the UEFA champions League this year

i'm supporting the AS Roma because the Juve isn't there this year

Banana
    I'm pulling for the Gunners. This time, there's no stopping them : )

Fobabee
    Man U

Fobulous
    liverpool, I think they lost 3-0 to Everton just now.

Fobabee
    Man u, Chelsea, Arsenal all won except Liverpool. Lets hope all English teams qualify to the next phase.

Banana
    Dont mind me saying but I dont think AS Roma got what it takes to win the Champion League. They dont have the depth of the squad they used to have.

My dollar will be on Real to win this season. With addition players coming in, Reyes and the rest, I feel they got the squad to win it this season
    我爱过.. 可是找不到永远..

Banana
    Barcelona will do it again.... they have a very strong team this year..

Fobabee
    Quote Originally Posted by walhalla
    Dont mind me saying but I dont think AS Roma got what it takes to win the Champion League. They dont have the depth of the squad they used to have.

My dollar will be on Real to win this season. With addition players coming in, Reyes and the rest, I feel they got the squad to win it this season
    Don't kid yourself. Real already lost their first match. They are luck if they coould quilify for the next pahse.

Fobabee
    Arsenal and Man U both won last night. Hope Liverpool and Chelsea can win their match tonight.

Banana
    Gunners to go 1 better this year

Banana
    CHELSEA without a DOUBT !!!

Fobabee
    I only support Man U but lets hope all British teams go through to the Knockout phase.

Banana
    Hope Arsenal win it. They reached it last year and almost did it with 10 men so good luck to them !

Foblet
    Arsenal will do they are really impressive in Europe again this year.
    盧春壽

Foblet

Champions League preview - 15 Oct 06

Champions League preview
    Group A

Chelsea v Barcelona

State of play: Chelsea have the upper hand after winning their first two games and, if they match Barcelona home and away, will need to beat Werder Bremen away to keep top spot in their own hands.

Look out for: Deco, the latest player to win the Champions League with two separate clubs. The Portuguese starred under Jose Mourinho at Porto in 2004 and was even better at Barcelona last season. With Samuel Eto'o injured and Ronaldinho out of form, Barca will be relying on him.

Group C

Bordeaux v Liverpool

State of play: Liverpool can take control with back-to-back wins over the mid-table French side but this is a group where all the teams have already taken points off each other. With Liverpool facing a trip to Istanbul in their sixth match, they will want to qualify soon.

Look out for: Bordeaux winger Vladimir Smicer, who came off the bench in his last Champions League game to score a goal in Liverpool's dramatic win over AC Milan. "It will be an emotional game for me as my heart has always been with Liverpool," said the Czech.

Group F

Man Utd v Copenhagen

Celtic v Benfica

State of play: United should finish top while Celtic and Benfica compete for second. If Celtic can win at home, they will be five points clear of Benfica and in control.

Look out for: Tobias Linderoth and Thomas Gravesen. Copenhagen's Linderoth is, like Gravesen, a former Everton midfielder who, since leaving in June 2004, has found his best form.

Danish playmaker Gravesen has retired from international football, so will be even fresher for Celtic's must-win game.

Group G

CSKA Moscow v Arsenal

State of play: Arsenal are top after beating

Hamburg away and Porto at home. This match is more important for CSKA, who are good enough to qualify in second place.

Look out for: Tomas Rosicky, the Czech Republic captain whose best performances for Arsenal this season have come in Europe.

"I love the quick football that we play and it suits my style," said the 26-year-old, who opened his Arsenal scoring account with a spectacular long-range winner in Hamburg. "I am now integrated into the side."

Fobabee
    Man U and Celtic both won last night. Man U just need 1 point to qualify to the knockout stage.

Pitty Arsenal lost.

Lets hope Liverpool and Chelsea win their game tonight.

dvd
    Foblet
    lyon will be there in the final this year.

Fobabee
    Chelsea and Liverpool both won last night. Though Arsenal lost I think all UK teams should all qualify to the knockout phase.

Lyon is good but I don't think they are good enough to be in the final.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast