+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    阿 龍 仔

안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

T.I "God will take you through hell just to get you to Heaven"

Note: As you guys know, all my uploads are on megaupload so that means all my links are down as MEGAUPLOAD shut down. I will try to upload the popular requested links when I have time. Please let me know your interest in the specific thread. I will be uploading on fileswap from now on. Thanks

Fobabee
    his jump shot is ugly, not really strong or fast and basic passing skills, mainly pick & roll lobs but hey? his stats are great, perfect fit in D'Antoni system ?

吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃
    He was a very good player since high school, it's just a matter of getting the opportunities to play. Not just him, his other teammates are playing fairly well too w/o the so called super stars.

My friend's last name is lin too so he bought a Lin jersey as well..
    Don't Forget To Click [Thanks] To Your Tofu Master After You Ate.....

In Memories of EunB and RiSe
    "The more precious something is, the more you should bear and endure the difficulties."
    Na Na - C.H

Dav
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by kdotc View Post

i'm just so darn happy for him. :") represent! man that bow was too funny haha.

Fobulous
    Quote Originally Posted by burpyierz View Post
    his jump shot is ugly, not really strong or fast and basic passing skills, mainly pick & roll lobs but hey? his stats are great, perfect fit in D'Antoni system ?
    He seems to have a good B-Ball IQ though. I'm not just saying that cause he's Asian either lol. At least compared to when Melo, Douglas or Shumpert run the pick and rolls. Lin is running it with efficiency not seen in New York since they traded away Felton and then Billups. I agree with his jump shot though. I don't see that shot going in on a consistent basis. His ball handling skills are pretty good, but again he mostly just makes the right calls to make for his lack of skills. That's how he's been getting to the basket a lot.

I would compare him to a less skilled Nash or Rondo. Only because he's pretty good at keeping his dribble alive. That's one thing some PG's lack, they always pick up the ball too early.

it'll be a little bit towards Tony parker's side.......the only difference is that, he can dunk!

Fobabee
    NY is playing better without Melo and Stoudmire lol
    pick and rolls is the truth

안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

Jeremy Lin: Lin-sanity! Journey to the NBA!

Note: As you guys know, all my uploads are on megaupload so that means all my links are down as MEGAUPLOAD shut down. I will try to upload the popular requested links when I have time. Please let me know your interest in the specific thread. I will be uploading on fileswap from now on. Thanks

阿 龍 仔
    lol 3-0 with lin as starter

Last edited by shinobi; 02-09-2012 at 11:03 AM.

there's gonna be a challenge on Friday for jeremy...hopefully he could pull it off...

Foblet

Massive dunk last night.

안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

Foblet
    I think Lin is playing great, but he΄s defense is kinda bad...and well his shot is not the most beautiful one but it seems effective. I mean how many players in NBA can shoot like Nowitski for example. I wish him luck and hope he has a great season! Go Asia...although he΄s more American

吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃
    of course he have a lot of room to improve, he only started in a few games, not even close enough to call him a good player yet. Still, he's doing well so far.
    Don't Forget To Click [Thanks] To Your Tofu Master After You Ate.....

In Memories of EunB and RiSe
    "The more precious something is, the more you should bear and endure the difficulties."
    Na Na - C.H

안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다
    WTF..IBAKA 10 BLOCKS AGAIN!!

Foblet
    anybody watching the game right now with knicks vs lakers?

please use the forum when requesting movies/music : do not pm me! noobs specifically..

IM BACK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast