+ Reply to Thread
    ~~~

Japan Akanishi Jinís Japan tour canceled as penalty for recent marriage

On March 24th, it was revealed that Johnnyís Entertainment has canceled Akanishi Jinís upcoming Japan tour.

Akanishi, who married actress Kuroki Meisa last month, was scheduled to hold 7 concerts in 5 cities from April to May.

During an interview with Sankei Sports, the agency explained that this is a penalty due to the fact that Akanishi has ďdeviated from the rules of etiquette as an adult member of society.Ē

Their marriage announcement has heavily affected Kurokiís career, who canceled all of her scheduled appearances on television programs and events. He is also being punished for reporting the news to the agency and affiliated parties after they had registered their marriage on February 2nd.

The agency also stated, ďAkanishi will be responsible for the debt of canceling the tour.Ē Although tickets havenít gone on sale yet, the fee to rent out the venues is said to cost approximately several million yen.

Akanishi recently held his American tour from March 9th to the 17th. After returning to Japan, he was scheduled to perform in 5 cities, including Tokyo and Osaka, for a total of 70,000 people. The tour schedule was to be announced around the time his marriage news was reported

Johnnyís Entertainment apologized, ďWe deeply apologize for all the trouble he has caused the fans and everyone concerned.Ē

Source: Sanspo via Yahoo! Japan, Tokyohive
    If links are dead, send me a personal message to notify me!

~ "I knew I couldn't have you but my love for you just kept growing" ~

*In order to view hidden content you must click the Thank button and then refresh the page*

lucky bastard...get to go to bed with kuroki meisa....

~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by turbobenx View Post
    lucky bastard...get to go to bed with kuroki meisa....
    She's pregnant fyi now
    If links are dead, send me a personal message to notify me!

~ "I knew I couldn't have you but my love for you just kept growing" ~

*In order to view hidden content you must click the Thank button and then refresh the page*

he's definitely one of the luckiest bastard in the world....and she's very exotic....