• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

1st One vs. Sequel

yeah i see how the whole story changed a bit and made charmaine the lead insted of yoyo but i guess thats how they would have to draw more viewers if they left yoyo their and made it around her and bobby viewers would be bored so they had to add new charaters in and make it more about them and they also made frankie and bigger role then bobby in this they focus on his love for linda and then they focus on the love triangle with kevin and charmaine it guess in season 2 the definitly focused more on their lives then on the cases in the first one it was alot on the cases and the cases were scarier and a bit better but now its more their own lives rather then the cases.

candy10013

the first one is better. they talk about the evidence and solve the case half and half. in this one the evidence came out of no where and seem immpossiable

Kaitou_Kid

I found Linda really annoying in FH because of her overly cutesy look. She was much more bearable in FHII and o wow frankie's character is so romantic! And the cases are not that bloody ahahaha. So...FHI over FHII

the characters changing wasnt the main part to me. the episodes didn't have that much of a hook at the end as the first one. the cases werent as interesting. Linda dying was unexpected. It adds a new twist though, cuz normally no one dies that early.

asianboy

i like both since series 1 was character development and series 2 did not have to do it anymore. But just did not like the love triangle.

lilady912

I was really excited to watch the sequel, but the opening theme totally ruined stuff for me. It pretty much told you that Linda was going to die. I was just blazing through the first five episodes waiting for her to die, it was like torture. (Plus, her and Frankie were too disgustingly sweet.)

As for the new characters, I must say that Kevin is freaking CUTE!!!! I loved his character in this and he has the cutest smile! *sigh*

dolphin115

I think FH2 is a little better...because we get new characters like Charmaine & Kevin, who have quite interesting personalities.