• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

2012 NHL Off Season

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
Well its this time again! Leafs apparantly finally or really close to finish rebuilding. Lets see how they do this year!

Preseason starts next week i think (17?), i cant wait!

No ball yet so this is the only winter sport we have for Toronto! Lol!

Winnipeg's first season too!

kdotc

안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다
lol a Canada flag?? ball is not a winter sport hahahahahaha

shinobi

阿 龍 仔
Staff member
i thought Canadian flag was weird too its a Americanized League which is dominated by Canadian talent...what do akki or dav and Americans think? -lol

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
i thought Canadian flag was weird too its a Americanized League which is dominated by Canadian talent...what do akki or dav and Americans think? -lol
I really like that part -lol. :D

Then ill change the Canadian flag then. LOL

Dav

haha honestly, i wouldn't have minded. -whistle nice field of dreams reference too shino!

right on with the new thread jeff.

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
I thought that was an obvious decision. He gameplay was way better than Gustavsson last year. He can control his emotion well, and make great one-on-one saves.

Go Reimer!

Dan

Wtf are you doi-....
Schenn locked up 5 years 3.5 mil per. Told you there was nothing to worry. And someone here got scared aka shino :trollface:

predictions no how the leafs will do?? Im guessing right in around the 8th spot, maybe 7th if we get lucky :)