• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Akki & Katie - 好好戀愛

[N]

RATED [ ]
who did the editing....anyways first successful duet on PA!!!! nice guys. :punk:'

lol u should though, it will rele enhance this and ur rep.
haha bbes telling other singers about their rep when he hasn't even sung yet-whistle

KT

H E L L O K T ♥
who did the editing....anyways first successful duet on PA!!!! nice guys. :punk:'
lol, Akki did the editing. Why? tshh, you and Angie could have had the first successful duet if only you two would finish it! do it Lil' Nassyyy!

RockkxD

Moderator & Host/DJ
Ah, it seems like there's a new love floating around here at PA. Akki and Katie, eh? Some connection but good job on your singing.

[N]

RATED [ ]
i'm doing it for ur own gd lol.
for my own good.....you mean your singing? dude i'm sure you have a great voice if you just let it out haha. Common almost everyone's done it already bro...stop talking the talk and just walk the walk now -cool2

[N]

RATED [ ]
^stop being a emo homo kid, post your shit lil girly boy hahahhahaa :slap: :biggthumpup:

KT

H E L L O K T ♥
lol Bait Bait Bait, lol Now that people can 'psychially' hear that shes a girl, they can Stalk her on the shoutbox and send her 'disturbing pms '
wtf is psychially? lol you're the only one Phil... :shifty: