• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Are vietnamese GUYS sexy?

phoenixgirl16

*On a Hiatus*
errr....well based on the guys in my school, and on family friends sons etc...i have to say no they're not..sorry..
although the half chinese/vietnamese guys are ok/hot...

errr....well based on the guys in my school, and on family friends sons etc...i have to say no they're not..sorry..
although the half chinese/vietnamese guys are ok/hot...

haha you're right ... my boyfriend is half chin/viet and he is hot -bigclap
but I know some viet guys too, and they look pretty good/ok.

JenN3rz

WELL! The post started cuz of whether vietnamese girls are. :/ I think full viets are cute.. but then if they want to judge that.. judge themselves.. that is if they are viet. =P BUT most vietnamese guys down here have the whole "LOLOMGBLEACHHAIR" and the bangs going on.. :/ arent' clean hair cuts.. cool nemore?

im thinking really hard..that guy.. on paris by night.. is hot. =[ i dont know his name! ah

hkm91450

WELL! The post started cuz of whether vietnamese girls are. :/ I think full viets are cute.. but then if they want to judge that.. judge themselves.. that is if they are viet. =P BUT most vietnamese guys down here have the whole "LOLOMGBLEACHHAIR" and the bangs going on.. :/ arent' clean hair cuts.. cool nemore?

im thinking really hard..that guy.. on paris by night.. is hot. =[ i dont know his name! ah
Ya, lots of Viet guys got the whole bangs split in the middle look, with heavy bleaching or highlights all over the place. . .

For some reason I think Viet people don't look as sexy as I think they should be, well, the Viet people I've seen in my entire life that is..

JenN3rz

i don't think hot is the right word for your own dad.. lOL
LOL

=P

Well yeah it IS personal tastes but there was a post of the vietnamese girls and i think it was shady. but w/e i was wondering the same about guys if the guys were wondering bout the girls. vice versa.

the gangster asian hair..ack!

MissCheekS

Reconnaîssant ❤
ur dad looks whutttt? hahahaha i hope ur kidding...

anyway OT...
My ex bf was goodlooking to me...hes from VN but he looked like a chinese haha
I dont know many hot viet guys to be honest...
most of them are shorter than i am anyway....

MissCheekS

Reconnaîssant ❤
hehe uc...i reckon its not a bad thing to be tall if ur an asian girl...
how many cm is 5 ft and 5ft 8?

I am 1.66 and with my heels about 173 or something