• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Are vietnamese GUYS sexy?

YOYOuk

You guys and ladys are just lying to yourself don't get me wrong it all depends where your location is. Vietnamese guys good or bad good looking or not don't matter. But at the end of the day they will find their match. There high percentage of chinese girls like vietnamese guys because they like the mix os southeast asian. My mates are khmer, Malay, Viet and they have cantonese girlfriend xD

negiqboyz

What the fuck .. there are handsome/pretty and ugly looking people in all races .. just cuz you haven't met one doesn't mean that they don't exist dumb ass. for those who said other race are ugly .. why not put your fucking face pic on here and we will judge to see if you're all that comparing the race you said is ugly. If you can't even do that, don't go around saying shit. ONLY UGLY people said others are UGLY.

Viet guys over here in UK is pretty hot ;p
but i think its cos they're more westernized?
cos i dont think viet guys back in vietnam are that appealing to me XD

most vietnamese guys in the US (San Francisco) and in France (Paris) has short hair (military cut) and wear hip hop style clothes
not my style ....

negiqboyz

most vietnamese guys in the US (San Francisco) and in France (Paris) has short hair (military cut) and wear hip hop style clothes
not my style ....
I think you mixed up the Chinese and Vietnamese .. most Viet guys that wear "hip hop" clothing live predominantly down in Los Angeles; not San Francisco. There is a large Vietnamese community in San Jose (1 hour away from San Francisco) but the style is more casual comparing to LA where all the gangs are ... lol .. I don't know too much about Paris, France but the last time I visited there, it doesn't seem that way. Then again, I didn't hang out with Viet people when I was there.

this tread is too funny.

Sometimes treads like this annoy me, there are viet guys who are good looking and some are not, goes for like every culture. Saying all viet guys are ugly is just plain retarded.

From all the comments im starting to feel ugly, always thought i was ok looking...

Cant believe me being ugly is because im vietnamese, well according to most people.

OH shit i just thought about something.... i dont give a rats ass.

Im a viet guy and i think im bloody sexy! hahahahaha! how you forkas like them apples?

I am a viet guy, every day I look into the mirror and I say wow, that is one hot chili pepper, so red looking hot stuff....... ahahahahh all pimples..... viet guy who are pretty handsomely sexy and reading this probably feel comfortable, but for people like me....hmm... an outcast out of this pretty people community