• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Are you a believer?

EvilTofu

吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃
First, those 3 hosts are really nutty, especially the old lady, she's just killing me with her english, can't stop laughing.

Back on topic, who actually believe in some of these mysteries out there? From big foot to aliens/UFOs etc.

I have to say, most of it is fiction but I do believe in life outside earth, because we live in a massive universe, they might not had visited earth or be little green men but knowing how tiny us humans are and how small earth really is compared with the universe, there is a good chances other life forms are out there.

WE WILL BE WAITING...WOOoooOoooO:nuts:

yeah, i believe we're not alone.
i'm also interested in maya

only starting to download ep1 lol
but usually i'm not a believer if i watch it from dramas like this coz i got a feeling it will be like "wai see lai" you know "lor ga lurn" who acts it
but if i watch documentaries which proves it, i cetainly will have some beliefs in it

"wai see lai" = The W files btw.

I believe there is a big chance of having life outer space and their suggestion that another form of life have taught out ancestors how to farm is plausible but none of us know for sure. Y

Yes I agree it's the acting is hillarious at first , then it just turned out to be downright annoying. I prefer the first series a bit more since because it was a bit less corny and "the beauty" (which I find kind of ugly) didn't speak. On a side note, anyone knows the english name of "Yee hing Wong" from the first series and know why he disappeared all of a sudden after appearing non-stop on tv last year?

lol it kills me every time the queen said "hello, i m the queennnnnnnnnnn of the mmmmmmmmmmystery palace" =_=

All subjects, I already have explored or seen, so da show is pretty boring and lame.
And yes, her English is killing me x_x
Guess the only thing to watch for is da girl ...

^ Muahah.. Konnie, Chern Kurk Hai (damn my Cantonese sucks), sexy lui long!

this show is interesting.. but whats with the "HELLO, I am the queen of the Mys-TER-REEE PALace"... hahah
Law Lan is a great actress. but hahah english.. very interesting.

i like mysteries but i hate the actors that are hosting this show ...that queen is so annnoyinggggggggggggg

Firstly, the hosts are just plain hilarious.

Secondly, I do believe in life forms outside of this universe.

Lastly, I am intrigued to hear more about the Bermuda triangle

I don't know about other things in the universe, but I am not a believer of Big Foot. Most siting are false and pictures that showed up were false. Some dude also admitted to have to pretended to be Big Foot as a hoax. I don't know but that's the info I got from the Discovery channel.

^ Not quite a series but a show, it's great to watch if you want to know and learn about mysteries. Maybe if you want to waste time, then this might interest you.

I watched a few episodes of the first Mysteries, didn't really like it. It kinda reminded me of Destination Truth but not as good. Hopefully the second series is better.

If you keep up with whats going on with all the unexplained stuffs out there.. basically they rebroadcasted the info

Back