• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

ATV or TVB

I grew up with TVB so I don't have seen much ATV series. TVB does indeed have more resources to produce more series etc. but it doesn't mean that every serie is good.

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
^& i said it sucks

the best of ATV are 肥貓正傳 (idk the english name.....) & my date w/ a vampire, although i watched them when i was a single digit old but still, CLASSIC (Y)

EvilTofu

吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃
ATV had great series back in the days, mostly ancient series. My date with a vampire series was great.

TVB is still the best in HK, since it's like one of the oldest, if not the oldest TV broadcasting company in HK, so a lot of people grew up with it and it just grew from there. They just do a better job at everything compared with ATV.

The only drama i've ever watched from ATV is my date with a vampire [ very good :D] And the rest is from TVB :D

Simon_Chue

TVB are better because they are not to long, actors are different most of the series and storylines are alright. ATV is good for kung fu. ATV beats TVB anyday in Kung fu series. So TVB

I really wanna find my date with a vampire season 1 in cantonese stream. anyone know where to find it? Ive been looking forever the closest one ie found has episode 3 onwards but its missing 1 and 2 :(

Dav

TVB, but that's what i've been exposed most to. ATV is alright but i'm not a very big fan of ancient series.