• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Banh Mi

negiqboyz

it's banh "me" as in English "me". good stuffs ... i love it and banh uoc, banh cuon, banh beo, banh xeo, banh khot, etc.... all goodies .. never gets enough of it.

phoenixgirl16

*On a Hiatus*
had it in a viet shop in france lol..was yummy (Y)
havent found any decent ones in london yet..-detect

Dan

Wtf are you doi-....
You unfortunate people living in areas where you can't get good cheap foods...I pity you...

It's times like these, that I'm glad I can go out and eat whatever I want in my area.
Normally I would "like" this, but since I can't do that here, I'll just thank you instead lol

But yes, unfortunate are the people who don't have access to great, low costing food like a viet sub. They do not realize what they are missing out on.

romrumrira

bánh mì have many types...bánh mì trứng, bánh mì thịt nguội, bánh mì xí mại

some good store to eat bánh mì in Viet Nam like Bánh mì đức phát (duc phat bakery), bánh mì như lan

[N]

RATED [ ]
it's banh "me" as in English "me". good stuffs ... i love it and banh uoc, banh cuon, banh beo, banh xeo, banh khot, etc.... all goodies .. never gets enough of it.
didnt even see this but i think its more along the line of banh mey

Normally I would "like" this, but since I can't do that here, I'll just thank you instead lol

But yes, unfortunate are the people who don't have access to great, low costing food like a viet sub. They do not realize what they are missing out on.
you can actually like threads now hehe

tachiboi

I'm not Viet but my friends always told me it was like "bun may". Banh Mi Saigon :O <-No idea what Saigon but on the menu I think it was Chicken but my friend says its just some city xd

Dav

banh mi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. i love it that much.

and my friends and i also pronounce it banh mey/may

shinobi

阿 龍 仔
Staff member
love em..very cheap...good meal idea if you want to save up -lol i like mine with alot of red peppers.