• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Carmein's Soundclick

無得頂

It didn't destroy my eardrums. It's actually quite excellent compared to other singers I know. If I didn't know, I would have thought you were the original singers.

Your cantonese singing is better than your english and mandarin singing. There were a few small parts where your tune was inconsistent but it's still acceptable.

You need to work on your English and Mando pronounciation, their timing is slightly off. It also seems like your singing thru your nose which is a bad way to sing, makes you lose a lot of breath. Your cantonese singing is almost spot on.

To be honest, i wouldnt choose a twin's song to show how well you could sing cantonese songs lol. Most of their songs only allows mediocre singing =/ unless you could show some kind of variation creates a sense that you own that song.

You were in tune and wasn't pitchy =)

Carmein

無得頂 : Thanks for your support. I'll brush up my mandarin and english songs.

Nervios : I guess I have choosen the wrong song perhaps. Really appreciate your comments. I will try to improve my songs. :0)

ProjectD

VIP yay :]
You need to work on your English and Mando pronounciation, their timing is slightly off. It also seems like your singing thru your nose which is a bad way to sing, makes you lose a lot of breath. Your cantonese singing is almost spot on.
yeah i noticed that a lot too, it seems like you sing from your nose, its better to sing from your diarraphram(however you spell it) but yeah, its better for you and i think ppl taht sing from there sound a lot better, if you like singing take some singing class to help you learn to sing from your there. otherwise your singer is pretty good :]

Jesscutie

very nice, the music is so clear, wen i record me sing..my laptop has that noise..soo annoying

Commenting on "Lao Shu Ai Da Mi"

You are not using your diaphragm which shows a lack of breath. I would disagree with the people above who commented you using your nasal to sing. Because I felt that you are not using nasal to sing =X

Timing is off

Your low note is a little unstable. You need more breath to sustain low notes =)

Not being offensive =)

Commenting on "Sha Shi Bi Ya De Tian Fen (Shakespeare's Talent)"

Low notes is not stable

You have a sweet voice =)

You are rushing a little in this song

Commenting on "shiningfriend"

Work on pronunciation

You suit this type of rhythm

Commenting on "Twins - Gau Sang Huin (Lifesaver)"

Your cantonese pronunciation is not bad =)

You suit this type of genre

In conclusion, hope that my comments could help you improve. My apologies if I'm too critical =(

It didn't destroy my eardrums. It's actually quite excellent compared to other singers I know. If I didn't know, I would have thought you were the original singers.

Your cantonese singing is better than your english and mandarin singing. There were a few small parts where your tune was inconsistent but it's still acceptable.
ya, the canto is better than manda and english....english is probably not your first language so it's fine....the mandarin, compared to canto, you seem to go to a lower pitch thats why it sounds unusual. but honestly, no offense to the other members i nthe forum, but your canto singing is the best i've heard so far....
ahha shining friends, i remember that was one of the first song my ex sent me....