• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Chinese Couple Kicks Robber's Ass

ralphrepo

Thumbs up for the good guys -worship

[video=youtube;MNtXe5q4oJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNtXe5q4oJs[/video]

No charges for store owner who fought robbers
By Danielle Bell, QMI Agency
Last Updated: June 7, 2012 4:33pm

OTTAWA - A Gatineau. Que., convenience store owner who took matters into his own hands when he bear-sprayed and spanked two armed thieves is not likely to face any charges.

Gatineau police said Thursday they have not received a complaint. Two masked men walked into J.a.c.line Depanneur around 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday, and brandished knives, demanding cash from the register. That’s when store owner, Zhen Yang, grabbed a can of bear spray and let loose on the would-be thieves. Yang also snagged one of the suspects as he tried to leap over the counter and spanked him several times as his pants slipped from his waist. His wife and a customer then helped subdue the man before police arrived. The entire saga was captured on surveillance footage. “He was facing a knife. You can defend yourself and do a citizen’s arrest if you’re a witness of a crime,” Gatineau police Sgt. Jean-Paul Le May said Thursday. It’s not the first time robbers have struck at the Yangs’ store, and the couple’s actions have brought congratulations from customers. However, Gatineau police do not encourage such action when confronted by thieves, to lessen the likelihood of someone getting hurt.

Source: http://www.lfpress.com/news/canada/2012/06/07/19850196.html
Another source with more extensive video interviews and political commentary on the pros v cons of use of force for self defense by Canucks: http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/07/no-charges-for-store-owner-who-fought-robbers

Damn, but I never realized that Canadians were subject to such ridiculous use of force vis a vis self defense rules. Granted, no one wants to see another Trayvon Martin type case, but to be arrested after one is defending him or herself from being robbed? My suggestion? Let's go rob the Canadian legislature. I bet the laws would change immediately after that, LOL...

kdotc

안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다
these guys clearly dont know how to rob a store...soft ass punks...what is dangerous about this situation is retaliation since they know where he works and can probably follow him him

Dan

Wtf are you doi-....
Hahahahaha that dude was getting ass spanked.. And when that girl kicked him I was like... OOOOHHH SHIIIT

Good job and lucky that the shop owner didn't get injured. Those thiefs were definitely noobs, they were armed, they could have done something. Shame on him for getting caught and get shamed on cam.

Dav

props to the owner, but i'd be a lot more careful from now on as retaliation is something that's definitely possible. i'd have crapped my pants if i was in his situation.

LOOOOOOOL how calm was he... just causally gettin the spray... and shiiiii how the wife kicked him in the face... Damn...