• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Dayo Wong In Men Don't Cry

philostrate

How come there isn't anyone opening a discussion thread on the cast? I'll start by doing some character analysis

cast_01-big.jpg

Dayo plays the protagonist in the series. Real name is 'Ho Kei Kin (何其堅). He was very evil from the beginning, has never thought of anything nice in his mind. He's a very vengeful person, with his favorite quote of '損人必利己,打贏靠暗器 ' meaning 'you get benefit from harming people, the key to winning is dark weapon'. Very despicable and hated by all people in the village. He is the enemy to everyone, except for his faithful sidekick 'golden panther'. All of his bad behavior has a reason behind though, which he kept a secret. I will not spoil anything ahead for those who have not watched it yet.

Picture credit to www.tvb.com

he's cool =]

to catch the uncatchables = my favorite TVB drama, one of them.

he's an good actor., in this series he never really over-act.

Yeah, I think he does a good job here...I like his acting and he is really funny...Sometimes I find it's annoying that he is always misunderstood about being "bad"

Well personally, I never really like him much, probably due to his acting expression which I myself find it irritating(again its personal thoughts).........

it's just so weird for a badass to change into an angel in such a short time. Everytime I see his evil deeds I will think whether he has thought of doing something merit at least. Now that he's transformed into another person completely I feel it's just so sweet for him on how he treated Ah Bik and the rest. Ah Bik and Dayo made a cute couple!

hes a funny characterXD...liked him in To Catch the Uncatchable...that was niceXD...

he has his unique style and flare to brings the comedy to life. thumbs up!!

Evil Kin is just a good but not excellent drama

何其坚 Evil kin is acting very evil that everyone hate him from bone. It is funny to watch him how terrible he is in the beginning of the drama. But then when he become good, it is so unbeliable, I still think he is fating and trying to get what he want. For example, he is dating 凌玉翠(main actress) for getting a "House paper" from her.
Basically, the story is good from the beginning, but then it becomes not so good as it goes on. The story is not drametic enough, so prediable. But I don't like the ending where he left, become rich somehow, and as a judge, and vote "ugly teech woman" to be winner because she keeps trying. I thought he should be together with main actress (凌玉翠) because they really love each other. Not a Happy Ending drama.

just love Dayo! his acting is great and he's the best comedian.. first saw him in war of the genders and thought he was hilarious.. & massively enjoyed the show to catch the uncatchable.. could watch reruns of it all the time.. ;)

Love him the first time I saw him in a show, too fuuny. Too bad he doesn't do much dramas. Love to see him more.

Dayo turned out to be a real funny character in men don't cry. I never watched his older movies but after watching this one. This guy didn't turn out to be one of those Hk overly dramatic actors. He's damn hilarious and a real good actor. I'd like to see more of his movies.

Back