• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Do u like this series?

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
well i always like Dayo Wong, but i kinda like him when he's in a modern serie, like that detective series he starred with Ada Choi? what's taht call again., i forgot.

well i always like Dayo Wong, but i kinda like him when he's in a modern serie, like that detective series he starred with Ada Choi? what's taht call again., i forgot.

Its called To catch the uncatchable

and i always liked Dayo in everything, talkshow and dramas. He done a great job in Men dont cry

Dayo's a genius... he is carrying this series on his back because of the lack of a cast...i like it so far... it makes me happy and laughy :D

wat is this series about? i haven't seen it.

you gotta watch further into the episodes, i find it real funny. especially the bit about him taking down anyone who opposes him before he gets hit by lightning :D

he Definitely the Best after Stephen Chow.. I like almost all his Drama from War of Gender until his Talk SHow every thing... Laugh is the Best Medicine..LOLzzzz

lol this series has refreshing prankster ideas haha!!! dayo is like the ancient version of Roger kwok in 'Not just a pretty face'

I actually like his chemistry with Vivian Yong. Both are very cute!! I'm surprised how well he treated Vivian although he was a bad ass in everyone's eyes

this series have so much laughter in it. Although the ending its a bit boring and not clear, overall i enjoyed the whole series. Very Very funny =] i really recommend this series to anyone who wants to laugh

I don't know, I was really put off by the first few episodes, seemed kind of lame, and i coudln't bear to watch more of it

The series is good and funny but dont like it much

I don't know, I was really put off by the first few episodes, seemed kind of lame, and i coudln't bear to watch more of it

i agree too. i havent seen everything yet, nor the first chapter. i had a hard time staying put watching through the first chapter. I hope its just in the beginning..

Back