• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Dragons and Strange Cave

RockkxD

Moderator & Host/DJ
Loved this one.. haha, dragons are great. I'd be happy to meet one but many people says they have seen one. And they also found skeletons of it but it ends up to be another animal, -.-. You know about the stories about rain that ruins things if the dragons are mad, since they are the king of sea. Lol, screw Poseiden, :XD: but then it goes on to a story of a strange cave that was discovered after all the water was taken in by farmers by a nearby lake for their crops. Didn't find much clues of what it might of been for but they have some sort of clue that it might of been used for war. Hiding and sleeping there was a great place but there's was only one entrance and exit.. so hm.. they also said it the temperature in there was good for storing food.. :sp_ike_d:.

Do you believe it or not? Got any comments that you want to share? Feel free to response and interact with this mystery!

dragons could probably be real, i mean the world is so big, so many unexplored places, jungles in Africa and many mountains are left unexplored, i wont be surprised if dragon were living at places where people cant find them. Like the Bigfoot who only lives in rainy mountainous areas in the US which are sort of unexplored. Discovery Channel made a fictional story of dragons before, that they were once a living creature with the dinosaurs which made a lot of sense cuz dragons were actually dinosaur bones found by people and they thought they were some sort of monsters.

As for the caves, i go with the Yue Kingdom Gou Jian theory. Judging how the area was a possible location of the old Yue Kingdom, if that was the case then 3000 years ago, the cave could be a training ground. I mean come on, its 3000 years, water might submerge the cave.

hey

hi i'm new here how do i start to download shows pls help thanks

you dig up a forum topic for this? dude read the forum rules, everything is there like its magic =P

Back