• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Ending?

fafeifa

Ending was pretty weak but i guess that was the only way out. It left things unclear such as to what happen to Vivien Yeo or Dayo's good Friend.

the style is just like "To Catch the Uncatcables"..very unclear, but i think he ends up with Yip Tung...since he has a favor on the #8 girl.

sometimes the very clear ending is too predicable, at least this one is a happy ending. :]

yay!

The ending kinda sucks. I'm not expecting a perfect world ending type, but at least he should be Yip Tung and Kam Chin Pow as his assistant in the end.

the ending was bad it feels like a lot of shows are forced to end quickly which is why a lot of endings seems bad.

omfg this show ended too fast i didnt like the ending :(

Yes, nowadays. The ending on most of tvbs dramas ends with crap endings. It doesnt give us a result but it leaves us still guessing what might happen.

Didnt like the ending either...so weird and lame...

ending din show the "kam jin bao" alive o nt ?? n it din show the situation of vivian yeung's situation.. addition evil kin juz say he disappear only..

Yes, nowadays. The ending on most of tvbs dramas ends with crap endings. It doesnt give us a result but it leaves us still guessing what might happen.
TVB know the few episodes before the ending will be high rating so everyone will hope to see the ending so they don't need to work so much at it like the series Change of Destiny and Devil's discipline.

It's better Wong Fei Hung dies also it feel sad that everyone hates Kin especially Tut and the old man which I hate the most.

i don't recall any good endings from all the tvb shows i've seen so it doesn't bother me much about endings anymore.

Back