• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

English Premier League 2011-2012

so the season has finally begun who u think is gna win this tym n who gna make it in top4??

arsenal will ave trouble gettin in top4 wif fabregas gone n nasri goin 2 man city!!!!!

hopefully liverpool will b in top4 this tym round n b back in champions league!!!!!

arsenal got one hell of a beatin losin 8-2!!!!!
hearin that wenger wants 2 buy maluda n alex frm chelsea

wow the panic mode buys from arsenal XD 1 left back ... 1 centre-back 2 midfielders and 1 strikers...!!Even tho wenger brought in arteta and benayoun ...i stilll think Arsenal need another midfielder!

kdotc

안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다
Arsenal to sign striker Chu Young Park

Arsenal Football Club can confirm they have agreed to sign striker Chu Young Park from AS Monaco.

The 26-year-old South Korea captain scored 25 times in 91 appearances for the French club during three seasons in Ligue 1.

The one-time Asian Young Footballer of the Year made his debut for the South Korea senior side at just 19, and played in both the 2006 and 2010 World Cups. He replaced the retired Ji Sung Park as captain of the national team earlier this year.

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger said: “We are delighted to have signed Chu. He will add true quality to our attacking forces and will be a valuable addition to the squad.”

Chu Young Park said: "I am very honoured and I feel very happy to be at Arsenal. It is a dream to be here and I am really proud to be an Arsenal player. Now I just want to show how good I am and prove myself.

"In my opinion this is a great club, now I have to show what I can do on the pitch. I will do my best, I will never give up, I will show heart, I will give everything and I hope [the fans] will support me."

The deal is subject to the completion of formal registration processes.

Chu Young Park will wear the No 9 shirt at Arsenal. The striker prefers to be known as 'Ju' and will therefore have J. Y. Park as his shirt name.
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-to-sign-striker-chu-young-park

bbes

Incredible
yea arsenal aren't doing too well this season. they got absolutely demolished by man u but that was down to weak defense and midfield because of the sale of fabregas, nasri and clichy. they also had a few injured players. glad to hear that arsene has finally got some players in. i was getting a little frustrated and would have been angry if he did not. arsenal needed to rebuild and they received a lot of transfer money from the sale of both nasri and fabregas. the new signings look promising but only time will tell if they are gd buys. hopefully they are!

kdotc

안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다
Arsenal had some good signings before the seaon..but after that beating by Man U...they need to make some action before it gets worst thorughout the season...now I have to watch arsenal games

goo wak jai

Arsenal have the Korean Captain, Park Chu Young now. Beware... haha
But top 4 seems likely to be Man U, Man City, Chelsea + Liverpool/Arsenal.

Tbh, I dont think Park Chu Young is gonna be that much of a difference maker, (I havn't seen him play before) but just looking at the other signings and clubs right now, I dont think its gonna be that much of a difference.

HiNg

meiriless left liverpool on deadline day!!!! thought he was gna stay since he did well last season but our midfield is packed now wif gerrard cominn bck!!!!
n bellamy is again a liverpool player lookin 2 c if he can ply well wif suarez

dudok

1. Manchester United =D
2. Manchester City (eww...)
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool

Glory glory MAN UNITED!!!!!!!!!

1. Manchester United
2. Manchester City
3. Chelsea
4. Going to be a tough fight between Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs!