• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

episode 1-5 discussion

shinobi

阿 龍 仔
talk talk.

when dayo came out in that yellow bruce lee suit.... lmao i died.

lol. that was funny :D, but a bit strange how the girl can think of his bruce lee suit as a buddah's cloak :S but hey, it was still funny

it's a classic stupid comedy. the theme song already had me laughing.. hehe. i like the show but it doesn't captivate. i mean i don't really care what happens next but if someone else is already watching it and i have nothing to do then i plop down beside them and laugh along. he's so conniving and evil! but not hardcore mafia evil which is also funny. :p

i guess this is not my kind of humour. i just dont think its that funny, but i think its retarded. i guess i wont be watching it anymore

it's a classic stupid comedy. the theme song already had me laughing.. hehe. i like the show but it doesn't captivate.

R0FLS I totally agree with you on that one. XD I actually thought at first that he would be singing the correct lyrics to this song but I guess not. HAHA

I think it's kind of mean in a way but it's still very funny & enjoyable. HAHA I love Dayo's "side-kick" R0FLSS he is so adorable when he cries and like .. when he's scared and everything. GOSH he looks like a freaken 11-year-old ! LOLSS I love his cuteness but I hate how he like .. does his voice. -___- It kind of annoys me but yeah .. he's still so cute ! LOLS ^_^ He's like a big baby (I meant his appearance).

i love it so funny i wanna see more:)

anyone no a good site to watch it?

haha yeah the themesong is the twisted version of the ever righteous version of 'Wong fei Hung' theme. funny lyrics. I always like the beginning of each episode where dayo will say some evil kin's stupid quotes lol!!!

i like the movie men's don't cry lllllllooooooooooossssssssseeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back