• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Four Sided Structures

RockkxD

Moderator & Host/DJ
One episode of something interesting to learn about, which was something to see. It was quite interesting as to why Egyptain or Spanish people would create something that was four sided. I would only think that they would live in there or do something in there. Although I knew that it had something to do about the location and something about worshiping. But to hear it again, really made me feel like I learn something extra, in fact, it was really cool they knew about the stars and where to put structure at the right location, while it took us technology to find this out. They must have been smart.. but guess what.. another guess was that it had to do with aliens again!

Do you believe it or not? Got any comments that you want to share? Feel free to response and interact with this mystery!

i like the history channel better, they are more serious when explaining these things

and the history channel talked about this before, it is very common for people to create four sided figures back then cuz that was simple and easy to think of. The most basic shapes help create later engineering and shapes. As for their uses, mainly for ceremonial purposes like sacrificial chambers and tombs.

As for their technology, no its not the aliens who taught us. Humans did in fact has the technology to do huge things. As explained in Ancient discoveries, they were able to make a 5 ton ballista in the Roman era. The first light house in Pheros made by the Greek. All these show how advance ancient civilizations were. So it is definitely possible that different places were able to make four-sided structures and pyramids.

I personally like the History Channel too but this is TVB lol. Their talking about "myths", how it is unsolved and people don't know the reason why. Plus, it's only around 20 min length time show, unlike the History Channel ones.

Oh, it was talking about the pyramids with the Egyptians and how the Spanish had the same kind of structure with a different look but I don't remember what it was called. And they were all four sided structures that ends up being kinda like triangle. People has said it to be some sort of place for ritual and worship for the gods. And not limited to putting tombs of the dead, like mummies and whatnot. And lastly, some say they build it as a gift for pharoah or to actually tell the weather because their location of where it was build was like connected with the stars and it can tell when it would be sunny or raining and etc. There's many more but these are some of the stuff the show talked about.

And lastly, some say they build it as a gift for pharoah or to actually tell the weather because their location of where it was build was like connected with the stars and it can tell when it would be sunny or raining and etc.

Wow, the pyramids are believed to be predictors of weather? Very interesting.

Yeah, very interesting indeed, I mean I know all about how different civilizations has came to be. From finding out how to tell time, making calendars, determining weather, and etc, was really something that now as a modern era would call as satellites to tell the weather and time clocks to tell time. You possibly need to the days in the month to just make the calendar. You know.. the 365 days but for the non-modern age people to find out this is quite impressive. Thats when you know, you're typically advanced.

Back