1. Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

How to be an EXCITING BF... ?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by milky_bb, Jul 24, 2012.

1. milky_bb

milky_bb Member

I read an article by Myolie Wu, who labelled Bosco Wong as a 'boring bf'.
    Some girls tells me: "I like my bf and he is caring, but...he is just a little boring?!"

So what do girls strive for after you've entered a relationship with a guy? Girls, feel free to leave comments or tips for the many bf's out there. Are there things you wished you bf does more? Or things you wanted to do together? Maybe more adventurous journeys maybe? Or maybe need to be romanced all the time?! ;)

Boys out there, counter comments...how do you think we can become an exciting bf?! Can we romance all the time? Do you think keeping gf happy is demanding? :D

Are there sufferers of 'boring bf syndrome' out there?! >.<

2. Great Sage Equal of Heaven

different girls have different preferences..

3. gamer123

gamer123 Member

non-stop action

4. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

spontaneous adventures, it's not always about romance lol

5. suijei

suijei Member

I'd be down for a surprise date now and then. Something out of the ordinary that you've never done before and want to try together. ex. bungee jumping or go karts (I personally prefer active activities but if your girl is more of a reserved type, you could try other things like DIY workshops, wine tasting, etc)

It shows that the guy can make a decision without you ;) (I dislike indecisive men >.<).

6. Great Sage Equal of Heaven

surprise 'em with somethin in der butt.. :trollface:

7. Flames

Flames Permanently Banned

habanero chili?

8. spech

spech Member

As someone already said, it depends on the girl. Also, it's not so much non stop excitement that makes a BF interesting (you get bored of that after awhile, and who can keep it up?), it's more the BF's personality. Sense of humour, intelligence, etc. are all really important.

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

surprise them by licking the plum in the evening. sorry got the azelia banks song stuck in my head.

on a more serious note i think, sometimes just changing things up a little. adding surprises all help in keeping the relationship going. the last thing you want to do is end up getting urself into a routine.

10. Spike23qq

Spike23qq Member

That is a bang on idea!!!

11. subzor

subzor Member

savage

12. A|ex

A|ex Member

its very easy to be exciting and that is to do something rather than nothing. A boring person is like dating a stone