• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

How to make a 3D Origami Tigger

-Tisken-

i made this video last year ~
i only uploaded it my fb, because of the 10min restriction.
so i had to cut short the video. :)

24884_405619706616_516536616_495418.jpg

enjoy :)

[video=youtube;7SoflUqAORw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SoflUqAORw"[/video]

EDIT

HOW TO MAKE AN ORIGAMI SNOOPY ^____^

picture.php

[video=youtube;w5Nb9zZvbtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Nb9zZvbtw"[/video]

wow, awesome... now i get how you join the head and limbs together :) thanks might try making that over the Easter Holidays

:(:(
at least you can recycle some of the triangle ~

btw i just added a new video !! :D

your snoopy is ubbbbbbbber cutieeee...!!!!!...<3

so many things i dnt get... did u use the same base number of triangles for the head, nose and the body? And how you got such a perfect sphere for a nose... so confusing :S

noo... as you can see, the head is much bigger than the body... i used like 15 triangle for the body and ~ 40 for the head !
yes you need A LOT ! ! :)

:eek: >.< i was using 30 for everything... but i guess i can redo the body and use the extra triangles for the head... im assuming the nose was something like 20? that makes a lot of sense thanks :)

After an Easter and a Summer, I have finally finished my very own Tigger xD
though it doesnt quite look as awesome as Tisken's one though... went OTT with the glue and the nose is a bit bent >.<

SL380372.jpg

I'm curious, how many pieces of triangle of each color do I need for the Tigger? Snoopy?

Well, for the Tigger:
orange = 1300
yellow = 410
pink = 28
black = 50

these are approximate slightly overestimates of my version and yes you will need around 1300 orange triangles -sweat

Purple Tigger o.0 thats gonna look weird, especially around the nose cause pink and purple sort of... merges together if you look from a distant, if you get what i mean.
And yeah, looking back at it now, i'm amazed that i managed to make 1700+ triangles

Back