• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

I could not finish this series

Wow, you got all the way to 15?
I got the the first 5 minutes of first episode and then I deleted it

RockkxD

Moderator & Host/DJ
I don't about you guys but this series is the best. I can't believe you guys can't stand it at all!

robsh

i think this series is pretty good too
u guys must like that 7thday and wasabi shit

bbes

Incredible
don't diss the 7th day, that was quality. can't say about this series, never seen it before, though i hear there is a lot of screaming so i prob won't watch it.

Lol, I skipped both the 7th day and Wasabi..thing.

Even though I did finish this series, I can't say it was the greatest thing I've watched.

tien317

Tai Chi, people searching for power, competitions, love problems, the normal storyline la. But the thing i like about this show is the martial arts scenes, when they fight and all that. Vincent,Raymond and other actors did all the acts on their own most of the time...

shadowchi

~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~
I finished this serie, even though I skipped some episodes.....Lol, I dont even want to watch the ones I missed.... Overall I would give it a 6

It is like the typical kungfu movies, revenge + love complex, at least they had some nice scenery included in the serie, might be the reason why I finished this serie >.<

i downloaded the whole series with great anticipation.... but it's just BORING!!!!!! can't finish it.... on eps 5/6.. just have it onthe b/g when im working or something hahahaa

I was having great hope for this serie, but what a piece of crxx. Saw the first 2 episode and the ending within 1 hour, did not bother to go back.

I agree i thought this series was very good. I thought it would also be boring when i started watching episode 10 but it got really good.
wot r u serious -,-
maybe i need to watch it more until the story unfolds itself...... i'm too impatient, hate guessing this and that.. then again i hate easily predictable storylines too... no win situation for me hahahaa *sigh lol

Wow, Episode 15 Sman? I couldn't finish watching it after the fifth Episode because Myolie just got so annoying and Vincent too. I was really interested at first because Raymond Lam was in it >_< Now I just don't want to think about it anymore! ^_^''''

aliceteh

hai..i am Raymond Lam's Fans...actually this series is a very good series...cos...raymond lam was looks more mature and cool in the series...just that the story abit longer than others series.
anyway, im still giving this grade A for this series... :)

kareen

Im at 21 and im stalling to watch it..i have the rest of the episodes but it is getting boring T-T..This series disappointed me..Myolie's acting was a disappointment too..Can't believe i can't watch a series with Raymond in it T-T.

rputzy

i only watch it for raymond, big fan of him as a king in step of the past, i haven't finished too, but i considered to continue and skip the part that i don't like :rolleyes: