• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Kenneth Ma (馬國明) as Mai Fung Nin (米豐年) in The Master of Tai Chi 太極

SUSIE-DANG-1988

~ TVB ADDICT ~

About him in this series:
Mai Fung Nin is a straightforward, simple-minded character that is loyal to his friends. However, he is easily influenced by others, and tries to be heroic but often ends up hiding away from the responsibility in the end due to a lack of courage.

He seems alright, don't like how he handles his relationship with chui kiu and song ching.

RockkxD

Moderator & Host/DJ
Kenneth Ma tries to be tough in this series but really ends up being saved by someone else. But in the end, he does learn how to be a person with pride and honor.

he's such a dumbass how can he sleep with someone wen he's going to marry someone else? and then say "i duno how it happened?" he's so useless and in the way.... maybe he'll become more useful as the series goes on but jeez.... what a nob

oh song ching and him didnt have sex yet my bad, but he's still in my bad books- so undecisive and porpormama!

tien317

He doesn't seem simple-minded in the drama. Sleeping with another woman!! And his mushroom hairstyle... The worst image of Kenneth ever...

RockkxD

Moderator & Host/DJ
^ Oh, haha, his mushroom hair style is funny because when he runs... it would jump up and down lol!

[N]

RATED [ ]
he was a fag hated this guy in this series...wanted to knock him out a couple of times.