• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

kiSS Me

chi_man

lol, she could have asked some mod to close it if she wants it to be dead :D So she was intimidated, and not wanting this thread die!!!!!!! -lol

brown_bear

☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆
psshh..im here...dun be talking about me flee-ing nows :p

kittt --> "dai sai chiu" = kinda like not respecting olders well something like that

psshh..im here...dun be talking about me flee-ing nows :p

kittt --> "dai sai chiu" = kinda like not respecting olders well something like that
actually "chiu" means eyes... "dai sai chiu" means unblanaced eyes... it's used to describe an unfair situation -smart

oh my god took me fucking ages to find the damn link, could you guys not have given any pointers.

well anyways downloaded the song and thought it was fucking amazing, too bad you can hear the original singer behind it a little.

edit: oh wait your brown bear from the other thread! i love your song so much! ive just replayed it again i am like in love with it nows thanks

you sung it once and already its so amazing :O

btw what does "spur of the moment" mean?

bbes

Incredible
just heard u sing this song. u were completely in tune btw. just ur voice is a little bit weak. could be bcos of nerves. but apart from that it was excellent. -tongue2

i dragged your song into my mp3 player yesterday and listened to it to sleep, your voice is so sweet! are you planning on singing anymore? or have you sung other songs already? i would love to hear somemore =)

Knoctur_nal

|Force 10 from Navarone|
Staff member
i dragged your song into my mp3 player yesterday and listened to it to sleep, your voice is so sweet! are you planning on singing anymore? or have you sung other songs already? i would love to hear somemore =)
ah shit...mans bustin on the stalker syndrome...hahah