• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

La La Oh Ae Oh ^^

DataBeast

Giorgetti Mafia
LOL what's with the super security there NAS.... I'll find a way to listen to yours...I refuse to post mine up :shifty:

[N]

RATED [ ]
^lmao Grow Some Balls And Do It Fooo!!!!!:kekekegay: Where the dudes at on PA now. all ya'll girly men :tongue2:

RockkxD

Moderator & Host/DJ
Aww damn, i still need to do mines... and if i don't, i can't hear NAS's. Stupid password...

bbes

Incredible
lol, didn't silvia do hers with music on in the background, but i think it would be better without music so it doesn't block ur singing voice.

bbes

Incredible
i will do it in my own time. i reckon i should password mine too once its done and make u work for it lol.

[N]

RATED [ ]
-lol -lol journey to the west 1 was such a classic one of my all time fav series...i miss dicky in tvb :(
soo represent and be the first mod to do this song bro!!!!! common shit's only for fun, trying to break a record here by getting alotta PA people to show their voices yo, you just have to do like the part that mui posted anyways, not the whole song.

i will do it in my own time. i reckon i should password mine too once its done and make u work for it lol.
lol yea only give it to the people that sang it, that will encourage others to do it also (Y)

What a post whore.

lol jks
yo man don't be shy gotta do this shit also nows. your homegirl michelle braver than you nows muhahahaha.

Aww damn, i still need to do mines... and if i don't, i can't hear NAS's. Stupid password...
lol be the second guy to do it man... Give em some of that Leonce shiz.

COME ON PEEPS DO THIS SHIT, IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN DO IT lol

[N]

RATED [ ]
Nas, let me hear yours first -bigsmiles and then i will do mines... :shifty:.
nah man do your falsetto first.....LEONCE KNOWLES SHOW EM How to do it like a pro. :riaa: Gotta Rep the Band.

[N]

RATED [ ]
^mui mui you missed out, we making a band muhahahhaa....and i think you, katie, jayo and mich should be in another band also!!!!!! show us some of that PA SPICE POWA!!!! :riaa: you can be the next POSH!!!!

WTF... Another band? Whos in it this time? -lol
Leonce... u lot bein Destiny's Child or somethin -lol
Or is he just goin solo? ;)

Spice poweR ur head la :slap: