• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Me Playing Chinese Pop songs on piano =)

phoenixgirl16

*On a Hiatus*
WOW!! i wish i could play this well... i played for 5 years and gave up because i wasnt progressing... T_T
same here but gave up cos i had exams o_O
though the only pretty song i remember how to play is Fur Elise...the rest is just little tunes xD

Man, ur INSANE! (in a good way) u've got skills. and u play by using ur ears. that's just AMAZING. i was going to ask u for the piano sheets so that i could play it but it just shocked me that u played my just listening to the song. that's just awesome. ur a wonderful pianist. do you play any other instruments?

-Tisken-

WOOOW pretty new song and u can play that already :O

but i prefer that sub theme by raymond.... :D
try to manage this !! lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiNmvA_pMHc&feature=related

that guy is pretty good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn3d4ODPLa0&feature=related
thanks :) I will be trying to play the raymond lam themesong. As for aaamosquito or whatever his name is, I've seen him play it, and it's pretty good....but there are some major chord mistakes in parts of it. But I do need to say that his intro was much better than mine.

ill check out your second version when i get home, no sound atm and i have subscribed to you ;)
yay! thanks a lot :)

hkm91450

hey instantnoodles~
i was browsing your music (again) on youtube, and checked out "恩典太美麗"~
very good~! i like your rendition of it~!

Thanks guys!
New Song added...
如果世上沒傻瓜 -

方力申 Alex Fong's new single, Enjoy! Remember to reply if you like! :D Or even if you don't like it, tell me how I can improve.

RicexGoD

I've been looking for an instrumental for "thats why (you go away)" by MLTR for a long time now. If you can please upload that one. Much appreciated!