• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Photography Anyone?

kontradictions

I recently got into digital photography. I'm the very definition of a photography newb. Was wondering if anyone else is into this.

Here's some pictures I've taken so far.

zalman2ip1.jpg

flowersn1.jpg

mp3bn4.jpg

canslr3.jpg

nice pics
what camera are u using btw?

just from my screen, the flower looks outta focus =/

i just hafn't really had time to play with photography as much as i would of liked
and then after i take the pics, too lazy to learn how to do some photoshopping to make it better
too much effort lol

Thanks. :)
No, I think you're right. That picture was taken a few hours after I got the camera. I'm still learning my way around it and the features. It's a Cannon Digital Rebel XTI (400D).

THe pics look great! I like the blue ventilator pic

I enjoy photography a lot, and digital photography allows us to experiment so much more. Enjoy the camera, I'd be happy to help with any photography questions you may have. Just shoot me a PM.

photography is a very expensive hobby.. all the lens very expensive.. you have to edit after you have taken the photo so that it have more impact.

Here's some more shots :)

fruityj5.jpg

mintszn7.jpg

csulapy4.jpg

tree2uo6.jpg

aw2gc8.jpg

comp2qx2.jpg

complo7.jpg

your almost there.... still see blurs

Heh, thanks. Yeah, I'm still learning.

THe pics look great! I like the blue ventilator pic

Thanks man. :)

I enjoy photography a lot, and digital photography allows us to experiment so much more. Enjoy the camera, I'd be happy to help with any photography questions you may have. Just shoot me a PM.

I've gotten really hooked on photography. Thanks a lot man, I'll be sure to contact you if I need help. :)

I'm jealous you have a slr camera, i'm saving up and looking around for a cheap one haha

If you're interested in photography this place is a good source for info http://www.kenrockwell.com/index.htm

I'll be sure to take a look at that site.

photography is a very expensive hobby.. all the lens very expensive.. you have to edit after you have taken the photo so that it have more impact.

Haha, yes it is. I'm looking to buy a tripod.

oh my pissing goodness.

alienware hardware. oh my god. you sir, are a loaded dude.

oh my pissing goodness.

I agree lol dude has some hi-end tech....but nice pics man especially those of the internal computer components...

Nice job!!! Did you have an SLR before? If not, you have quite the natural talent. It's about time you started!

More shots woohoo!

caltransfz4.jpg

coffeecr9.jpg

hotelrl8.jpg

flowerskh8.jpg

oh my pissing goodness.

-lol Nah. I work hard for my stuff. ;)

wow.. urs photos is cool.. i oso love to take photos...

Thank you ^_^

I agree lol dude has some hi-end tech....but nice pics man especially those of the internal computer components...

Lol. Thanks dude.

Nice job!!! Did you have an SLR before? If not, you have quite the natural talent. It's about time you started!

Thank you :)
This is actually my first venture into photography in general. My XTI is not only my first DSLR but first camera as well.

dude!!!!! Are you a professional photographer or something?? Those pics are truly amazing....THey look like postcards :p THere is NOT even one photo on there that I slightly dislike

d5ti3.jpg

d6ez8.jpg

d10km3.jpg

d3na3.jpg

s1kj9.jpg

s4lu4.jpg

s7mc7.jpg

s5tv7.jpg

s9ah4.jpg

See More Here

lol i stayed there during the summer with some friends because we had a road trip to LA

Oh nice! I work in that area. :D

dude!!!!! Are you a professional photographer or something?? Those pics are truly amazing....THey look like postcards :p THere is NOT even one photo on there that I slightly dislike

Thank you :)
I'm actually a beginner. I started playing around with photography about the same time I started this thread. :)

Back