• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Photography Anyone?

4800764162_5cb954f5ea.jpg

Does anyone still using film camera?

Does anyone still using film camera?

why bother wasting the money for buying film, change it and miss the great opportunities and can't check photos until you print them...

Same reason why people still like to read a real book or rebuild classic cards. Some people actually appreciate the fact that you have to take the time to compose the perfect shot.

wahh <3 the piccie of robo..!!!!...

Same reason why people still like to read a real book or rebuild classic cards. Some people actually appreciate the fact that you have to take the time to compose the perfect shot.

and sure use more money than it requires...
no media uses film anymore

I'm new here so be gentle :p.
I put all my pics here. www.flickr.com/photos/justin_li
I shoot w/:
- Rebel XTi
- 17-85mm f/4-5.6
- 28mm f/1.8
- 50mm f/1.4

really you like gentle comments? i always prefer bad & harsh comments; that's the only way to be better and learn...i really hate how ppl generally say oh that's a good photo etc

thos are some more expensive lens there i see :D

Nope, it has been post processed in Lightroom but not by much. Only contrast, Lights and tiny bit of sharpness. The Blurr Effect results from the Lee ND 1000 (Big Stopper) Filter. 50sec to take this image.

now with the software blur, no skills needed :) hahaha

Well if you want to use software generated blurr, then there is no point to buy a £3k DSLR and lenses :)

Well if you want to use software generated blurr, then there is no point to buy a £3k DSLR and lenses :)

not true, more expensive cameras are used for more commercial use and for its quality, with the software it will ENHANCE you can do with the photo

Never noticed a thread like this, and would like some comments. These were all shot with a Nikon D80 with 85mm 1.8 and edited with Lightroom only.
_DSC0241.jpg

boss.jpg

_DSC0129.jpg

Never noticed a thread like this, and would like some comments. These were all shot with a Nikon D80 with 85mm 1.8 and edited with Lightroom only.

Nice pictures, I just don't like how the background is too blurry. Can't see where the gentleman is at.

Back