• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Raymond Lam's character

tien317

Well, well....He still plays a good looking, kinda rich guy, has the style and fights well. So far, i like the 'cool' look he has when he fights. WHat do u have to say about him in TMOTC?

babs

i like him so far. wuts not to like, he's sweet sensitive cute and can fight! unlike stubborn pigheaded mo ma. i'd totally choose him over mo ma.

RockkxD

Moderator & Host/DJ
He is great so far in the series but i wonder..who will be the best during the fights.

so far raymond's acting hasn't disappointed me ;)
as for the character, im excited to see perhaps a change in character since he's now the head of chong lung pai...

I Really Like Him In This Series !
He's Cute, Sweet, & Nice .
He Does Have The Look When He Fights, =D
& It Looks Like He Actually Knows How .
Lol, Anyways, Lubb Him <3

As usual, Raymond looks good, acts good, fights good. As for his character, I don't like how he drops everything for Myolie. I mean it is sweet but I don't know it seems like a theme for the characters that Ray has played recently.

why did tvb warehouse or hold til now to release?
was it cause ray L. left 2 do work in china?

As usual, Raymond looks good, acts good, fights good. As for his character, I don't like how he drops everything for Myolie. I mean it is sweet but I don't know it seems like a theme for the characters that Ray has played recently.

i agree that he drops everything for myolie, i dont really like that, considering he is the son of that man with a strong role in town. but i have to pick mo ma over raymond in this series. mo ma has that character he has just cause he grew up all by himself, so there is a reason for him to be the way he is, and he is not bad looking ^_^

sai

he looks like a dumb in this series.. well keneth is more dumb than him

xaznxryux

he looks like a dumb in this series.. well keneth is more dumb than him
i agree, both them looks dumb in the movie, i dont like the fact TVB picked people who dont have a martial art background in the movie vs Vincent Zhou. I mean its not believable...seems more like Vincent is toying around...

i mean TVB have people who has martial background like gordon liu, and lau kar yan, etc....why not use them...and its not even the money problem either, this movie just picked a lot of wrong people for the wrong roles in my opinion

^Completely agree. This has to be one of Raymond's best acting yet. He's so diverse in this series, whereas, in his other series, he seems to play pretty stereo-typical characters that don't really change.

i love raymond!!!!! but yea his character is too annoying how he always cares abouit myolie!! myolie is so annoying in this series....

What makes me still continued to watched this series is because of Raymond. His acting is always the best and his character in this series is good.

RockkxD

Moderator & Host/DJ
I like how Raymond's character was portrayed in this series because he did anything to achieve his goals.