• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Series is a bust

ralphrepo

After about half of the series has aired, there seems to be little in terms of fan discussion or commentary. There has only been three threads thus far. From previous experience, that usually means that the series was a loser. Anyone care to comment on why this show has such dismal responses?

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
TBH, this series is not too bad, but not good

I usually have it on in the background while surfing the web on my 2nd monitor. Compared to the doctor series, im not too focused when im watching it.

The series only appeals to certain viewers, my parents love it, rest of my family hate it.

i find it pretty lame lol , its just like the pillow case of mystery series. either hit or miss for some people. but i still watch it ;))

shinobi

阿 龍 仔
Staff member
for some reason i stopped watching when i knew it was a case series? not that i don't like that genre but i didn't expect it from the trailer;)

mmmwjong

This series not all that good, characters are not all that convincing and story isn't going anywhere...

turbobenx

tvb will never be the old TVB again....they're not gonna make ancient dramas like back then....anymore...a pity....wish i could go back in time and stay in the 70s and 80s....

I agree with turbobenx.

Sometimes I see my mother watching those ancient dramas from the 80s and it catches my attention to stop and watch when I walk by.

I love those old ancient dramas when they had Andy Lau, Tony Leung, Felix Wong, etc.