• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

The Ending

its_pickles

i think the ending was pretty unique =) it kept you guessing on what happens not like those series where you can just guess how they gooing to end it. right when you think that ah geen turned back to nice, they wont tell you hes doing some undercover things x) this series was nice.

yeap its nice, but i felt that they missed out alot of stuff, as in what happened to all of them? and they didnt mention if "ah pow" survives?

the ending was good but i think it could been better. and like what rayz85 i also feel that the missed out on along because they said it was 10 years later and Ah Geen was the manager of the club he selected the girl with the teeth to be the winner and then he just said his plans in the future n ended.

tahts true that they missed out on alot and i was thinking why would they skip it to 10 years later. most likey ah pow survives cause remember they threw the watermelons and if he was dead his body was gonna float but i guess that didnt happen maybe they expect us to think about that? lol and at the end where he chose the girl with the teeth he didnt forget about sow ah por i think he was indicating something since out of all those girl he chose her. maybe that girl reminds him of sow ah por

yeap its nice, but i felt that they missed out alot of stuff, as in what happened to all of them? and they didnt mention if "ah pow" survives?

yeah, they even missed Ah Bik (Vivian Yeo), ever since she ran away after nearly being molested by the jap guy.

The ending kinda surprised me too. I thought it would be a typical ending like Cecilia ended up with Dayo and stuff, but they didn't.

i thaught it was stupid how the old ppl survived.... if they were floating on a boards... wouldent the ppl who came to rescue them have found them? instead of fisherman?

and the ending seemed so rushed (as expected of a TVB series) where evertthing from where ah gin half dies till the end..

the ending was too happy.... mmn gao gann ahhh~!!!!

lmao bryan :p not evil enough? LOL i thought he changed from evil to good rofl
yeah i was surprised when the old people survived ;C if they were floating on "woods" how can they not see them ;x

totally agree with most of you guys, the ending missed a bunch of stuff....esp "ah pow" survival, "ah gin" didnt know his real dad actually died and stuff...

and i think the ending was really stupid, wtf did it end up with ah gin being the manager of a club....that was like so random ah....

i was so shocked when i saw the old folks were still living
i guess the typical TVB story of how ah pow surives mus be the same fisherman excuse again =.=

well i was suprised why evil kin didnt wanna reveal himself after all that. And where did he go and came back for a pageant?

i think they did a pretty good job, the original story has "evil kin" finally see the light and be a good guy, dayo wong did a very good job haha

the ending left alot of things left unexplained
it ended in a rush, wat happen to all the ppl like, gold leopard, the sister, the father

but it ended good, though he shoulda been together with the women

the ending was ok and many things left without explanation. it seems like going to have second season i really hope so!

i didnt like the ending i think they should have end up together ...

Back