• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

The Love Triangle

Chibi12

yep wong hei is irritating and a control freak but must say his acting is waaaaaaaayyyyy better than kevin

kitty.chi

seriously, i think for the drama, wong hei's character's too pushy.. i'd love for myolie and kevin to get together, i mean, they just look so much better together!
but from the character's point of view, i don't think myolie's character would do something like that...

grandmama

I agree that Kevin and Myolie look better together than with Wong Hei. Kevin does look younger than Wong Hei

i think wong he and myolie dont match at all...you can tell wong he is alot older than myolie, even though they try to make myolie's character older and mature....i guess if i really have to pick then kevin, otherwise i think if myolie kept her short hair then, myolie, bosco, and amiee would be a good love triangle

this show 's love line would have been so much better if it wasn't for myolie . i just can't get into the role when she's playing it.

Wong Hei doesn't need Myolie...He's better off with that Nurse who was looking after him in the hospital. Someone who idolises him for being a Hero

Wong Hei needs to get a grip and date that nurse from the hospital that helps him during physical therapy. She'll appreciate him and it looks like she got that glare in her eyes for him.
They made him way too attached to Myolie.

Wong Hei needs to get a grip and date that nurse from the hospital that helps him during physical therapy. She'll appreciate him and it looks like she got that glare in her eyes for him.
They made him way too attached to Myolie.
Wasn't the Nurse also named June from Gem of Life?

Foxy

The love triangle is so wierd I think that Kevin deserves better and yeah pretty much it's all wierd to me