• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

The "Nguyen" question

trongie

ancient times. rename urself as nguyen get rice, live. so everyone = nguyen = everyone live

My high school is Vietnamese dominated and even though I'm Chinese, ALL my friends are Vietnamese. The Nguyens take up like 3 pages of our yearbook for ONE GRADE. Not even kidding. I know probably over 50 Nguyens.

hahaha. that's jokes. I remember for my year book, it took up just only a page..for all grades in highschool. damnnnn.

Interesting :)

If your name is or would be Nguyen would you marry another who's last name
is also Ngueyen???

Or maybe you have enough of it :)

bbes

Incredible
its just a common surname just like how u get smith in the UK and others elsewhere.

Dan

Wtf are you doi-....
or lee, li, chan or w/e like that in chinese lol

Interesting :)

If your name is or would be Nguyen would you marry another who's last name
is also Ngueyen???

Or maybe you have enough of it :)
people date other nguyen's it just so common a name.... and ever wonder if back in vietnam the original nguyen just had a lot of kids (wasn't he like the king or something) and all the nguyens now-a-days are just long decendants of one another hahahaha yeah, that way out there :Talktohand:

Oh it was a long time when I started this thread - time has changed now I know more than 30 people who are called Nguyen. :)