• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

The TVPad Knowledge Center

OK still doesn't work. Any other suggestions? Tried the creatent_usb_update_M121_3311_GVOS2.tar on the USB stick and the thing still says 2.7 tried it in NTSF and Fat32 format. The TVPad will look in the USB and when it gets to 15% then it says it is already updated. When I go to the the system file to verify it still says 2.7

OK still doesn't work. Any other suggestions? Tried the creatent_usb_update_M121_3311_GVOS2.tar on the USB stick and the thing still says 2.7 tried it in NTSF and Fat32 format. The TVPad will look in the USB and when it gets to 15% then it says it is already updated. When I go to the the system file to verify it still says 2.7
Just to be sure, when you insert your USB stick, do you see an icon appearing at the right-hand bottom corner of the TVPad ?

yeah i was downloading deleting and downloading everything....and the last one i downloaded was 2.62...but now i got it right! thanks phantoman

Guys. I need to buy a tvpad for my aunt. but which one shall I buy for my aunt? the M121 normal edition or the M121S? and if I want to buy the M121S how can I order now?? :S
thanks ^-^

Guys. I need to buy a tvpad for my aunt. but which one shall I buy for my aunt? the M121 normal edition or the M121S? and if I want to buy the M121S how can I order now?? :S
thanks ^-^
You can buy the M121S for the same price as the M121 only this week. Just copy and paste the next words in the order form: "提前预定TVpad M121S新品,8月6日统一发货"

Just noticed that TVpad released an android app allowing you to use your phone/tablet as a remote control. Only works with fw 3.0.
Edit: this was first published in the public forum, now it seems to be moved to private forum.

You can buy the M121S for the same price as the M121 only this week. Just copy and paste the next words in the order form: "提前预定TVpad M121S新品,8月6日统一发货"

Just noticed that TVpad released an android app allowing you to use your phone/tablet as a remote control. Only works with fw 3.0.
Edit: this was first published in the public forum, now it seems to be moved to private forum.
Thanks for the words =)

What ?!?! ... where is the app ?!?! And TVPad has a private forum ??? You have some connections with TVPad ???

LOL, so many questions.

What ?!?! ... where is the app ?!?! And TVPad has a private forum ??? You have some connections with TVPad ???

LOL, so many questions.
I mean the testers (help group) sub-forum. I don't have any connection with TVpad.

I have sent you a PM about this app. Since it's not released to the public, I won't post the link. Also, I doubt it will work. They said that it only works with firmware 3.0 on the TVpad.

I mean the testers (help group) sub-forum. I don't have any connection with TVpad.

I have sent you a PM about this app. Since it's not released to the public, I won't post the link. Also, I doubt it will work. They said that it only works with firmware 3.0 on the TVpad.
Does that mean that testers also have access to the firmware upgrade file for the M121 ? Or it's only for people that currently have the M121S ?

Does that mean that testers also have access to the firmware upgrade file for the M121 ? Or it's only for people that currently have the M121S ?
Only people that got the M121S have the latest firmware 3.0. Testers do not have access yet to the firmware upgrade file. The latest news I have read is that they are currently preparing the upgrade file, I hope they will release it soon.

New apps coming in the future?

The second app (app in the middle) seems to be a VOD app (with video's from HK?). Time will tell what these apps are.

New apps coming in the future?

The second app (app in the middle) seems to be a VOD app (with video's from HK?). Time will tell what these apps are.
Thanks JVC888, this looks interesting!!! Maybe firmware 3.0 will be worth it after all.

Oh I nearly forgot, Phanto app v1.3 has been released. The following changes have been added:

- Simplified the channels file into a text file. No more XML files.
- Added the possibility to define your own pictures while the channels are loading.

[Release] The VPlayer app

Hi all, just a quick note to let you know that we released the VPlayer app which allows you to play videos from a Windows network share. A step closer in making the TVPad a full-fledged media center -bigclap