• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Vietnamese girls are hot

negiqboyz

Why think? It's a fact. Natural beauty; not those that gone under the knife. Who can afford that there anyway...

Yes!!! in the natural way.....i like the country girl look better....
It's it a turn off with too much make up.

I wear a lot of make up and I wear natural.
I wear both. What's wrong with wearing a lot of make up if you know how to put it on and it looks fine?

*Jessica*

sorry, but not all viet girls are pretty (i don;t think that im pretty). vietgirls are ok, not pretty or ugly. the one that says that they are pretty are the one that is ugly bc they might be pretty outside but not inside. to be pretty i think u should be pretty inside and outside, and not many vietgirls are like that.

Gotta agreed with the above poster. Also, hot or not ......it's in the hands of the beholder. oopsy....(in the eyes). There is a saying in chinese..... " Hot girls are no longer HOT once... they're became your girl...."

Is this really true? I just think they are very skinny...never seen a girl that was overweight

negiqboyz

sorry, but not all viet girls are pretty (i don;t think that im pretty). vietgirls are ok, not pretty or ugly. the one that says that they are pretty are the one that is ugly bc they might be pretty outside but not inside. to be pretty i think u should be pretty inside and outside, and not many vietgirls are like that.
that's you. you can't say about all viet girls.

the prettiest girl i know is Vietnamese but she doesn't look viet, down my sides there are a few of them that are very nice, some that are ok and some that are "meh" in the Vernacular .