• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Vietnamese girls are hot

Thisdamngood

^of course, she's a model! We are talking about common Vietnamese girls in general. Just like their Asian counterparts, there are more less attractive asian females out there than good looking ones. Also, many of the good looking ones are make-up heavy. The natural good looking ones are rare. They are like diamonds. haha.

rlt

[video=youtube;OuDVQdl_vZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuDVQdl_vZM&feature=player_embedded"[/video]

A lot of Vietnamese girls have French blood in them too which adds to the hotness. I do notice Vietnamese girls tend to have a bigger rack then other Asians. :D

turbobenx

A lot of Vietnamese girls have French blood in them too which adds to the hotness. I do notice Vietnamese girls tend to have a bigger rack then other Asians. :D
nah, i dont feel this way. I think that the Japanese girls have the biggest boobs or rather, the biggest natural boobs in the Asian community.

*sigh* is this really a topic to talk about? lol there are always the good looking, average, and ugly in every race/ethnicity.. and again from the eye of the beholder.. what one person thinks is hot wouldnt necessary be the same for another.. so bottom like.. vietnamese girls are beautiful, but there also the beat up lookin ones too lol (im not tryin to be rude, im a vietnamese female myself).. where i fall? avg.. but im sure theres people who think im fugly as hell haha too bad..

i like that u guys mention the height haha... i have a pretty large group of viet girl friends n i must say.. its hard to find one over 5'1-5'2 area haha but thats just genetic.. my and some other friends r slighty taller.. go figure

HendyZero2

Japanese girls and Korean girls are the best looking hands down. I just like Asian girls in general though.

I love the squeaky voice and the super bright skin lol.

KT

H E L L O K T ♥
omg haha this thread is a bunch of lolz. Most of the viet girls I know around me all look like clones of each other @_@ same body, same hair, same makeup style.