• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Vivian Yeung In Men Don't Cry

philostrate

Vivian Yeo In Men Don't Cry

cast_04-big.jpg

Big surprise coming from Vivian! her character this time is kinda refreshing and different from her other works. She plays a troubled girl Ling Yuk Bik '凌玉碧' who locks herself in a room all the time and forbids everyone to touch her. She would scream and hit wildly when touched, due to a cruel experience she encountered when she was small. She's very observant and clever in nature, but she became an introvert soon after her cruel encounter. She is loved by Chui (Cecilia Yip) because she was very close with her elder sister before Chui left for work. She is the only person that is not treated as an enemy by Evil Kin, and pretty soon a chemistry is developed between the two.

I should say this is a very cute couple, and Evil Kin is not evil at all when he's in front of Bik. It'll be cute that the two could end up together, but i think the possibility is low.

Picture credit to www.tvb.com

She does a pretty good job in this series, although i feel she will not end up with Dayo her sister is really annoying tho'

She does a pretty good job in this series, although i feel she will not end up with Dayo her sister is really annoying tho'

she's childish in this series, but then kinda rebelled.

she doesn't really have an accent now!!! remember back when she's in the fencing thingy sequel? (forgot the name.........) certainly improved a lot
-bigclap

i dont think she will end up with Dayo....but i tihnk the sister will..

Lol, she was former Miss Chinese Malaysia... Her acting had improved since Heart of Fencing 2....!!

Lol, she was former Miss Chinese Malaysia... Her acting had improved since Heart of Fencing 2....!!

yeah definitely, Malaysia has just aired the Miss Astro Chinese International Pagaent aka Miss Malaysia and she was invited as one of the guests because it's the 10th anniversary of the events and she's also the past winner. She gave advices to current contestants and I can see her cantonese has improved tremendously.

She gave a suprising performance in this series. ^_^ I was very shocked by her improvement in her Chinese and her acting especially! I think she's always looks really pretty but in this serious, she seems a lot prettier. o___o LOLS

Back