• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

What do you think of the series so far?

Well, I am only up to episode 4 but I think the series is going pretty good so far. The scenery is so beautiful and the tai chi scenes are cool. The only character that I don't like is Myolie's character. But I think/hope she will get better as the series goes on. What are you guys thoughts?

I watched the previews...

In all of them Myolie is yelling... kinda annoying so I don't think I wanna watch it lol

There isn't too much happening atm..Nothing that interesting as of yet..

Hopefully, it'd get better.

So far the series seems pretty good. The beginning was kind of fast to get Myolie's character developed, but her character is suppose to be a spoiled rich brat which is why you would expect her to be annoying thoughout this series.

I want more Tai Chi fighting! Look forward to episode 5.

yea, looking forward to more fighting...
myolie character is annoying
kenneth character is even more annoying...annoying and a jerk, sleeping with another woman when he has one already who is gonna be his wife...but honestly i really hate watching him in this series....

Sometimes, I find Myolie kind of scary. You know...when she looks frazzled and crazy. She's still a good actress though.

Only got watched the first one and it bored my brains outs. Might try watching the rest when i get a chance

i like this series. of course myolie is going to be a little annoying in this one. she's a spoiled rich brat and that's how the act. she's a good actress and that came out in ep 1 when her brother and parents were killed. i think as we get further into the series when more characters come into play it'll get better for those who aren't really into this one

DataBeast

Giorgetti Mafia
i like this series. of course myolie is going to be a little annoying in this one. she's a spoiled rich brat and that's how the act. she's a good actress and that came out in ep 1 when her brother and parents were killed. i think as we get further into the series when more characters come into play it'll get better for those who aren't really into this one
My liking for Myolie is slowly dying down as she keeps playing characters that are just too over the top and dramatic. Maybe it'll tone down a bit as the series progresses.

as i asked in the ddls section what form of tai chi is it. i think its chen but whats everyones thoughts. wil hong kong broadcast it on sat/sun i know the england tvb doesnt broadcast series on weekends

My liking for Myolie is slowly dying down as she keeps playing characters that are just too over the top and dramatic. Maybe it'll tone down a bit as the series progresses.
She will be playing a totally different role from her previous series. This will be her first evil/villain character.. So I don't blame people finding her annoying already LOL but if you think about it, she was a rich girl who gets what she wants....and her whole family just died right in front of her... No one can be mentally stable after what had happened =/

Love The Setting, The Place They Used Is So Beautiful !
Although The Beginning Is Pretty Boring & Stuff,
But I Hope It'll Get Better . =D

I have watched 5 episodes now !! I'm excited to watch the sixth episodes with raymond lam !!! At the beginning the serie seems to be boring but i hope the story will become more and more interesting !! I don't like kenneth ma character too .. Moreover his hairstyle is horrible !!

ab289

can't say i like this series. maybe it's becoz i have never like the person playing the main character. but i do feel that i will stop watching it.

TVB781

first I have to say hi to everybody here,
how can to download movie in this forum???