• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

What you guys think of horoscopes?

fringe007

Just read for fun, as it is mostly based on assumptions. And assumptions never come true all the times.

Good reading if you feel bored and want something to motivate you. However, if it is bad just ignore it as totally untrue ... ha ha ha

load of shit.

i did however have a very good prediction one time when i looked in the metro. it pretty much read "you simply do not care." indeed.

Babulu

I do like to know more about this as well. It's interesting how people try to match the partner through this channel. I personally don't want to trust it, but there are some facts about it that we cannot deny.

I'd say it was a bit of both :D It would be difficult to say that everyone born a particular month is going to have the same fate on a particular day!

Flavs83

It is interesting day to day read ... it depends how you interpret and relate them to yourself. I read them when I have time and stay careful with negative horoscope and happy with positive horoscope