• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

What's your thought on this series so far?

It's good to see a series like this that shows family warmth, but that wife (Elaine Yu I THINK, I get mix up with the other girl; the one from Bottled Passion, eldest daughter of Goul family) is sooo annoying lol

shinobi

阿 龍 仔
Staff member
mandy is such bitch... love her in this lol

ron and linda look good very fresh couple.

i can't say i like the series but i watch anything micheal mui

brown_bear

☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆
i think this series is veddy good...!!!....coz some people in hk really do live like that...its niceeee...<3

andddd michael mui ^^

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
It's waay better than Wish and Switch, much more realistic concept.

This is a HK version of "Dwelling Narrowness" technically.

turbobenx

definitely a good drama to watch...the actors/actresses all can act here....except for ron...because like always, he's just being his usual self....

WOW, this series is AWESOME.. it really reaches out to most people, like who are living paycheque to paycheque

Chococat

I watch it from time to time, and I think it's really different from the other series, it's much more realistic !

Watched the first ep, was to slow and boring but picked up after, the couples are refreshing but my problem are Michael and Sonia made a odd couple, not enough chemistry, I find Michael to be overrated, he seems to have blank expression at times, Sonia acting has never been that great, the way is stumbles on her words, Mandy is doing a great job, love and hate her at the same time, newcomers award for her for sure this year.

petahc

Really good serie. I really enjoy watching it. Just finished it and I kinda like the ending. So sad for Linda.