• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Where's Bobby

Bobby is not as prominent in this series as compared to FH1. Miss his character in the show. Wish they would focus more on him. Wonder why they did that.

phoenixgirl16

*On a Hiatus*
Bobby's still around...

but i guess they focusing more on the other characters...Like Charmaine, Kevin an Frankie
but bobby's still around

Chibi12

Yeh, he was the main focus in the 1st one as this is a forensics series, dnt like how charmaine became the main focus, in that case, they should have just made this into a cop series. Soooo annoying, if they dnt put things right in the next one (if they do a next one) im just not gona follow anymore.

Hope they come out with another series soon with Bobby as the main character. Also like him better when he acts silly instead of being so serious like in FH2

xaznxryux

i kinda like bobby with the serious look, hes so smart and professional ^_^

i mean its nice once in a while bobby take on different roles, he cant be funny all the time!

I noticed that too they were focusing more on the other characters in Forensic Hero II than in Forensic Hero lol but I liked his character well actually all his characters he play i like his funny characters more lol

gkittyxx

i like the fact that bobby wasnt so prominent in this one, gave a chance for kevin and charmaine to step in

kv08

yeah bobby didnt really get much of a mojor role in this series. maybe because they wanted to focus on kevin and frankie more same as what they did to yoyo she was abroad for most of the series cos they wanted to make charmaine the main one this time. maybe in fh3 sharon will be a main charecter aswell.