• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

Which of the trilogy do you like best?

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
2 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, but i barely rmb what happened but ying ying was awesome.

kitty kay

It has been a long time since the last one, but i do remember in the 2nd series. On the last epsiode, when Wong Hei died, and her daughter knew he was dead, I was crying my eyes out.

gohan3366

aww man...u guys should watch the first one...it was so dramatic...many sad scenes that actually made me cry

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
aww man...u guys should watch the first one...it was so dramatic...many sad scenes that actually made me cry

it's not like we havent watch it, it just SOOOOOOO long ago, we were just lil kids so it's hard to rmb lol, more than 10 yrs ago, it's kinda hard to recall.........

the only series im still kinda familiar w/ the plot are probably Miu Cui Fa, Armed Action, The Legendary of 4 Aces, & Virtues of Harmony, etc, all aired more than about 8 yrs ago.

I remember BF1 coz they re-aired. But i like BF2 better, i cried my eyes out for the last episode and his daughter and Maggie were great.

The friendship element and drama was stronger in BF1 though.

bijuu74

BF1 da best, look at BF3. not sure if it is just me, but the ut seems going downhill with more seasons of it.

The second one for sure, i just redownload it, and then again, i cried for this drama a second time. -innocent2

Faze

like the 1st one the most, feels like everything happens there and they just made 2nd and 3rd for money.